Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master 6.0
RE: Sleep Master 6.0
Well it is possible to use a flashair card without configuration I don’t use sleep master so I can’t comment with that

1.Put the SD card in your cpap machine
2.Using a laptop or tablet search for the local WiFi it will be flasair_somedigits and letters
3.The default password is 12345678
4.once connected ensure you can browse to http://flasair if that works move on
5.Access the following url to set a master code http://flashair/config.cgi?MASTERCODE=0123456789AB
6. Success should be shown in the web browser
7.The next url will setup your main WiFi SSID and password
http://flashair/config.cgi?MASTERCODE=0123456789AB&APPSSID=your_wifi_network_name&APPNETWORKKEY=your_wifi_password&APPMODE=5 .. replacing the fields with whatever is appropriate to you the flashair card will restart and join your WiFi

You should be then be able to see the flashair card on your network and then use flashpap to get data off of the SD card, after your first nights sleep

Or you can just connect locally and pull the data off of the flashair card but it does turn it’s self off to save power when in stand alone mode. So will need to be ejected and reinserted in the cpap machine after your nights sleep for the local flashpap WiFi to be seen
Post Reply Post Reply
You could indeed try jaswilliams'   Cleaversuggestion.

If you still wish to get a card reader for your computer, while you wait for it, use the time to put a couple of nights' worth of CPAP data on your new FlashAir. Idea
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, thanks!  I actually don't have a wifi card in my desktop (wired connection)... but I should pull out my work laptop and see if I can get this working.

If I understand correctly, the FlashAir card itself will look like a wifi network.  (?)
Post Reply Post Reply
At this point have to wonder if it is working -- maybe airsense did something to shut it off.

It does not show up in the wifi list on my android phone or my laptop.  And the FlashAir app on my phone does not detect it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just released new version!

Changes[b] in v6.0.0.3n
    *****  Adjusted title labels on some graphs.
    *****  Added ability to resize graphs.
    *****  Cleaned up FlashAir CONFIG file.
    *****  Added daily average to usage graph.
    *****  User can now select download directory.
    *****  Fixed bug in saving & loading alarm sound filename.
    *****  Fixed bug in PRS1 data import.
    *****  Compatibility with FlashAir W04 tested - OK.
    *****  Added compatibility for PRS1 560P.
[/b]

Tom
Coffee Eat-popcorn
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2018, 10:58 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: Just released new version!

Changes[b] in v6.0.0.3n
       *****  User can now select download directory.

Tom
Coffee Eat-popcorn

Can't wait to try that! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2018, 06:48 PM)PurchanceToDream Wrote: Ah, thanks!  I actually don't have a wifi card in my desktop (wired connection)... but I should pull out my work laptop and see if I can get this working.

If I understand correctly, the FlashAir card itself will look like a wifi network.  (?)

Yes the flashair card has its own network but it only runs for a short period of time if nothing is connected to it remove and reinsert from the machine to get it working again. Or try a laptop with an SD card reader so at least you can check what’s now in the config file
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been trying to use Sleep Master to set up my Flashair card but whenever I get to the "Save Configuration to FlashAir" step I get Error 10025 - Sleep Master was unable to access you FlashAir or SD!.

I can copy files to and from the card without any trouble using Windows Explorer so I've been unable to figure out what the problem is.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
My experience with SleepMaster 6.0.0.3Beta has been rough. I've been trying stuff for a week, and still haven't seen my data.

Mac 10.13.4, Dreamstation Bipap AutoSV, Flashair W-04

I discovered after two days that my network needs WLANAPMODE=0x82 to run with my wireless network. I set the Flaskair card to x.x.0.145 so I could always know where it was (for FlashPAP, mostly).

Then I got serious about getting SleepMaster running.

I tried Station mode first. I could get the CONFIG file written, then add the WLANAPMODE line using a separate text editor. SleepMaster could never find the card or the data. I tried a known working CONFIG modified to match the settings form SleepMAster's file, but that never worked either.

Then I tried AP mode. After a few tries where the program would just lock up when I loaded my configuration and switched manually to the card AP, I finally got it to download the data, at which point SleepMaster locked up.

Only one time did I get to a green info box stating that the data was downloaded. Then I could never get the viewer to work. I selected the viewer.jar file in Sleepmaster, then clicked the View my Data button, and nothing happened other than a second java icon opened in the bar at the bottom of the screen, then it went away after maybe 5 seconds.

At the point I have the data folder in my documents folder, but I can't find any way to see the data. Maybe it's a AutoSV thing being too new. FlashPap remains, but SleepMaster is gone now. If I see good advice here I'll grab it again and try more.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could you see the FlashAir's files with your web browser? You might try FlashPAP. It doesn't have the option to data review like SleepMaster does.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,831 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  FlashAir - why flashpap or sleep master? BlueDragon75 21 4,677 08-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue jrdnduvall 21 5,182 04-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Sleep Master LarryRapp 14 2,983 12-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: LarryRapp
  [Admin Note] Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development! Jack_Russell_Fan 21 5,860 11-30-2017, 04:54 AM
Last Post: sammiller
  FlashAir can't be found by Sleep Master BillTeel 12 3,079 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
  Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702 IMSleeplessInSeattle 15 4,417 01-26-2017, 08:38 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.