Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
RE: Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Go ahead and copy the Sleep_Master_Java directory to the users directory.

With OneDrive running, the two Documents\Sleep_Master_Java directories are not the same! Check the contents.

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Before going ahead and copying, I did a side-by-side comparison. I can't see any difference.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5242]

But I went ahead and copied the directory anyway. Still no Sleep Master Data Viewer joy. Huh

I did notice a few things, before and after, that perhaps might be useful information for you in helping to figure this out. First, I occasionally get this error message:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5243]

Sometimes, the whole program freezes and I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL into Windows Task Manager to close it. When I did that, once I scrolled down to Background Processes, and I saw there are several instances of Java running. Huh  I did try to "End Task" for each of them and start Sleep Master again fresh to see if that would make a difference, but still the same result: clicking the Sleep Master Data Viewer button does nothing at all.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5244]

BTW, love the dogs! Wave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 291 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 556 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 591 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,496 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.