Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Running Sleep Master on a MacBook Pro running OS X High Sierra. For some reason I can't get the data viewer to work. When I click it the Java icon opens then immediately closes. Anyone else having this issue?

Very nice piece to software by the way!! Everything else seem to work as expected.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
You may want to check the file permissions. Navigate to the "Sleep_Master_Java" directory and check the permissions on the four ".jar" files:

Sleep_Master.jar
Viewer.jar
Datechooser.jar
Ipprogress.jar

Set each to open with "jar launcher".

http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-install.html

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the response! Okay, I went through and checked file permissions and I have permission to Read/Write. Also, each one is set to open with "jar launcher." To elaborate if I set the user profile to default I can open "viewer.jar from the directory and close it," when I change to the profile I created "Jordan D," it doesn't open it just bounces then for a brief second I see exe then it closes. I have data on the card from the machine. I have also tried reinstalling. Thanks for the help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you know of anything else I could try to fix the issue? Thanks, Jordan.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2017, 02:57 PM)jrdnduvall Wrote: Do you know of anything else I could try to fix the issue? Thanks, Jordan.

I upgraded my MAC to High Sierra, and after repeated installs of Sleep Master have been unable to duplicate the problem you describe....

The viewer should be launched, after downloading your data, from the "Start Sleep Master Data Viewer" button. The viewer should launch and close, and the
date chooser screen should appear. 

You could try launching the "datechooser.jar" file manually.

Also, the profile name you create should have no spaces or special characters!

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
My username is Jordan. I think the viewer is launching and closing, but the date chooser is not automatically opening from that button. I can manually open the "datechooser.jar" and then manually open the viewer and make it work. When I get the data viewer open it only shows a few minutes of data for only one week? I have been using it for a month. I will keep trying it. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hate ressurecting old threads, but I came across an issue.  I spent hours trying to figure out why sleep master connects to the card and tells me it is ready to download data, but the option is grayed out.  I reformatted, reconfigured, deleted all data, deleted sleepmaster and no dice.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-01-2018, 05:22 PM)k8tek Wrote: I hate ressurecting old threads, but I came across an issue.  I spent hours trying to figure out why sleep master connects to the card and tells me it is ready to download data, but the option is grayed out.  I reformatted, reconfigured, deleted all data, deleted sleepmaster and no dice.

The current version is 6.0.0.3l. The version in your thumbnail is 6.0.0.3k.

You could try the latest version!

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh I forgot to mention, I tried the latest beta, thinking it was a bug I rolled back a version. Same results with both
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-02-2018, 11:16 AM)k8tek Wrote: Oh I forgot to mention, I tried the latest beta, thinking it was a bug I rolled back a version. Same results with both

From viewing your thumbnail, it appears you did not properly set up the FlashAir in Sleep Master:

1. The "Access Mode" was not selected.

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 521 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 330 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 589 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 630 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,600 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.