Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
RE: Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Is there any way to use the data viewer without sleep master?  I've given up on getting it to work.  I selected AP but it doesn't stay selected.  Sleep Master is finding the flashair card but it is refusing to download.  Flashpap works fine.  Oddly enough it works just fine with the config file sleep master made.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had also downloaded the windows version 2.1.0.37 and when I download the data it doesn't open with the Sleep Master viewer although I can open the viewer file normally. Also when I choose my sleep data viewer is SleepHead for instance, SleepyHead opens, BUT NEVER the sleep master, is there any settings for the sleep master to use its viewer?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 09:21 PM)elhamidi Wrote: I had also downloaded the windows version 2.1.0.37 and when I download the data it doesn't open with the Sleep Master viewer although I can open the viewer file normally. Also when I choose my sleep data viewer is SleepHead for instance, SleepyHead opens, BUT NEVER the sleep master, is there any settings for the sleep master to use its viewer?

Sleep Master Data Viewer was not part of version 2.1.0.37, and the viewer will not work as a stand alone program.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 09:31 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 09:21 PM)elhamidi Wrote: I had also downloaded the windows version 2.1.0.37 and when I download the data it doesn't open with the Sleep Master viewer although I can open the viewer file normally. Also when I choose my sleep data viewer is SleepHead for instance, SleepyHead opens, BUT NEVER the sleep master, is there any settings for the sleep master to use its viewer?

Sleep Master Data Viewer was not part of version 2.1.0.37, and the viewer will not work as a stand alone program.

Tom

Thank you Tom
What was the latest version had the viewer and could I lost if I downgrade!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2018, 09:31 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:

Tom
Hi Tom

Which version has the viewer working within the app
The viewer seems very competitive to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-java.html

Scroll to bottom of page and you will find a link to download the latest release.

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2018, 10:51 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-java.html

Scroll to bottom of page and you will find a link to download the latest release.

Tom
Coffee

Hi Tom
I had downloaded the latest beta version m, bit still the viewer didn't start although I checked the security of the four files and have full access

Any other advice
Appreciate your cooperation
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2017, 07:47 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: You may want to check the file permissions. Navigate to the "Sleep_Master_Java" directory and check the permissions on the four ".jar" files:

Sleep_Master.jar
Viewer.jar
Datechooser.jar
Ipprogress.jar

Set each to open with "jar launcher".

http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-install.html

Tom
Coffee

(03-05-2018, 05:36 AM)elhamidi Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 10:51 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-java.html

Tom
Coffee

Hi Tom
I had downloaded the latest beta version m, bit still the viewer didn't start although I checked the security of the four files and have full access

Any other advice
Appreciate your cooperation

Progress... Smile

I'm trying SleepMaster on another computer on my network, and I can connect to the FlashAir Card and even download the data. Banana

However, the nut I'm still not able to crack is to get SleepMaster's Data Viewer to open so as to see the data it's downloaded. Oh-jeez When I click on Start Sleep Master Data Viewer, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Dont-know

Is everything installed correctly, in the right directory (see below)?

I've even tried opening the datechooser.jar and viewer.jar files themselves. Once, I got the datechooser to open, and it showed a default calendar in 2014 or something, and when I tried to set the month and year for now, it just closed and I haven't been able to open it again. The viewer.jar file just never opens.

I'd really like to get this working as designed, and open my downloaded data by simply clicking that designated button. How?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5232]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5233]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5235]

Post Reply Post Reply
Just discovered what I think is causing a lot of problems with Sleep Master on Windows - OneDrive!

Try copying your Sleep_Master_Java directory to the c:\users\username\documents directory and run Sleep_Master.jar from there.

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting idea, worth a try, though I'm not sure what having OneDrive on the computer might affect.

So I went to copy the Sleep_Master_Java directory over to where you say... but it was already there.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5237]

It just seems to be a different way to name and/or get to the same directory. I did try to launch Sleep_Master.jar from there, but with the same outcome: it connected to my FlashAir and downloaded the data, but hitting the Start Sleep Master Data Viewer button, either manually or checking the box to launch it automatically after download, resulted in nothing happening. crygreen

Man I wish I could figure how to get it to work. Thinking-about

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 238 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 519 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 327 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,685 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 589 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 630 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,594 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.