Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
RE: Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Go ahead and copy the Sleep_Master_Java directory to the users directory.

With OneDrive running, the two Documents\Sleep_Master_Java directories are not the same! Check the contents.

Tom
Coffee
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue
Before going ahead and copying, I did a side-by-side comparison. I can't see any difference.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5242]

But I went ahead and copied the directory anyway. Still no Sleep Master Data Viewer joy. Huh

I did notice a few things, before and after, that perhaps might be useful information for you in helping to figure this out. First, I occasionally get this error message:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5243]

Sometimes, the whole program freezes and I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL into Windows Task Manager to close it. When I did that, once I scrolled down to Background Processes, and I saw there are several instances of Java running. Huh  I did try to "End Task" for each of them and start Sleep Master again fresh to see if that would make a difference, but still the same result: clicking the Sleep Master Data Viewer button does nothing at all.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5244]

BTW, love the dogs! Wave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 24 972 04-02-2022, 01:17 PM
Last Post: pyatrus
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 2 245 03-14-2022, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  o2ring data date is off by a day from cpap data jhummell 1 185 02-27-2022, 09:14 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR 1.3.0 Linux amd64 with F&P SleepStyle data import issue [Solved #15] jonno6766 14 517 01-23-2022, 11:49 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  AirSense 11 not transmitting or writing sleep data to SD DDean 9 2,092 11-29-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: DDean
Question Oscar report issue (mixed up CSR & PB charts) zlatko 4 266 11-18-2021, 07:24 AM
Last Post: zlatko
  OSCAR + AutoSleep or Apple Health Sleep Data MRIDoctor 5 526 11-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Last Post: YipeekiOH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.