Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702
Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702
Hello,

I'm new to CPAP and I'm trying to set up Sleepyhead software via a Flashair III & Sleep Master. I attempted to run the Sleep Master setup and I'm receiving "an error occurred at 1702" when saving the config.

I tried downloading the Flashair software and reformatting the card and doing the Sleep Master setup again - no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702
In order to try and help, I need more information.

What version of Sleep Master are you using. The most current version is 5.0.0.21 and is available at http://www.sleepmaster.org/.

What OS are you using?

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Tom! Thanks for responding.

I have the most recent version of Sleep Master. My OS is Windows 10. Happy to provide anything else that may help, just let me know.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been unable to duplicate the error you are getting, but then I don't have an AS10 to play with either!

The error is file related - Sleep Master is either unable to create a file on the FlashAir, or can not locate a file that should be on the card from your xpap machine.

First, make sure your FlashAir is not write protected!

Suggestion #1 - Reformat the FlashAir in windows. Then run Sleep Master and set up the card, ignoring the prompt to put the card in your xpap machine before continuing. Remove and reinsert the FlashAir when asked to move the card to your xpap, but do not move it to your xpap. Try to load the profile in Sleep Master after a minute or so. If it loads then the FlashAir has been configured properly.

Copy the xpap data from your regular xpap SD to the FlashAir.

Hope this helps!

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
You might also try setting up your FlashAir using the alternative FlashPaP program. Search the software forum for FlashPaP.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I used the Flashair software to reinitialize the Flashair card, wiping it back to factory settings. I then opened Sleep Master, clicked 'start here'. I remove the card, did *not* insert it into the AS10, but put it back in the computer. I then filled out the basics of the profile (station mode, ssid & password). I tried to save the config to the sd and got the same 1702 error. Any log files or anything I could send you to help?
Post Reply Post Reply
When I use 'Find Flashair(s) on Your Network', it finds the card, but has mode:null, user:null.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, so I reinitialized it *again*. This time I just set it up with the Flashair utility and I'm able to both login using an IP to grab the data OR use FlashPAP (though I did not change any config file settings on the SD card). Are there any disadvantages to doing it this way?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi.

May you tell us:
1-W10 build.
2-Pc that you are using. Brand, model, etc.
Thank you.
Ralph.
Post Reply Post Reply
There shouldn't be any disadvantages. Is your wifi an open network? Only issue I can think of is your card getting a different IP during a dhcp renew. It is unlikely in a home network but a possibility.

There are settings you can add to the CONFIG file in SD_WLAN folder on the card to set a static IP but I've never had to set them and I've been using the FlashAir for about a year now.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Language setup magborges 5 1,210 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,235 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  Compile environment setup help robbob2112 3 658 08-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,134 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,830 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Sleep Master 6.0 Jack_Russell_Fan 66 20,145 05-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.