Mask Make & Model: unsure
Humidifier: built in
CPAP Pressure: 8-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
Sleep Master not finding card
I just set up an Air Sense Sd card and finally got it working
in STA mode with FlashPAP. Then I discovered Sleep Master and am trying to get that working but when I click Find FlashAir, the button goes dark for a while and then goes light again and never seems to find the card. The Save Configuration button is greyed out, as is the Scheduler button, so it seems that you must successfully find it first before continuing.

My router is reporting that the AirSense is indeed connected, so I'm pretty sure it's working. The card is running in the same subnet, also.

Any clues? I also asked at the Sleep Master website but they say 48-72 hours, and I'm not that patient... Smile

Thanks
06-04-2016 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Crimson Nape Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: P-10 / F&P Simplus / DreamWear
Humidifier: H5i w/Climateline
CPAP Pressure: 8 - EPR 3
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: CMS-50F & 50IW

RE: Sleep Master not finding card
Hi Pizzafoundry,

Welcome

Did you configure your SD card with Sleep Master prior to inserting it into your CPAP? Also, can you connect to the card via your web browser?

Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
06-04-2016 06:53 PM
Jack_Russell_Fan Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: PRS1 760P
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Tap Pap
Humidifier: PRS1 heated hose
CPAP Pressure: 15.5 - 6.5
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Sleep Master wireless data transfer

RE: Sleep Master not finding card
(06-04-2016 06:46 PM)Pizzafoundry Wrote:  I just set up an Air Sense Sd card and finally got it working
in STA mode with FlashPAP. Then I discovered Sleep Master and am trying to get that working but when I click Find FlashAir, the button goes dark for a while and then goes light again and never seems to find the card. The Save Configuration button is greyed out, as is the Scheduler button, so it seems that you must successfully find it first before continuing.

My router is reporting that the AirSense is indeed connected, so I'm pretty sure it's working. The card is running in the same subnet, also.

Any clues? I also asked at the Sleep Master website but they say 48-72 hours, and I'm not that patient... Smile

Thanks

Sleep Master uses a unique format for the Flash Air configuration file and can only find cards that have been setup by it. So, it cannot find the card until you have set it up using Sleep Master.

Tom
06-04-2016 08:31 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702 IMSleeplessInSeattle 12 653 11-28-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer Jack_Russell_Fan 166 26,625 08-13-2016 06:20 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 646 03-18-2016 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Sleep Master - Need Dream Station Data Jack_Russell_Fan 6 990 12-06-2015 02:14 AM
Last Post: archangle
  Sleepyhead,sleep master,windows10 car54 9 1,948 10-25-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: ginzo
  Sleep Master warning box. car54 2 561 09-19-2015 03:03 PM
Last Post: car54
  flashair,sleep master, sleepyhead car54 5 2,243 06-02-2015 06:40 AM
Last Post: DruiD