Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master not finding card
I just set up an Air Sense Sd card and finally got it working
in STA mode with FlashPAP. Then I discovered Sleep Master and am trying to get that working but when I click Find FlashAir, the button goes dark for a while and then goes light again and never seems to find the card. The Save Configuration button is greyed out, as is the Scheduler button, so it seems that you must successfully find it first before continuing.

My router is reporting that the AirSense is indeed connected, so I'm pretty sure it's working. The card is running in the same subnet, also.

Any clues? I also asked at the Sleep Master website but they say 48-72 hours, and I'm not that patient... Smile

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Pizzafoundry,

Welcome

Did you configure your SD card with Sleep Master prior to inserting it into your CPAP? Also, can you connect to the card via your web browser?

Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2016, 06:46 PM)Pizzafoundry Wrote: I just set up an Air Sense Sd card and finally got it working
in STA mode with FlashPAP. Then I discovered Sleep Master and am trying to get that working but when I click Find FlashAir, the button goes dark for a while and then goes light again and never seems to find the card. The Save Configuration button is greyed out, as is the Scheduler button, so it seems that you must successfully find it first before continuing.

My router is reporting that the AirSense is indeed connected, so I'm pretty sure it's working. The card is running in the same subnet, also.

Any clues? I also asked at the Sleep Master website but they say 48-72 hours, and I'm not that patient... Smile

Thanks

Sleep Master uses a unique format for the Flash Air configuration file and can only find cards that have been setup by it. So, it cannot find the card until you have set it up using Sleep Master.

Tom
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep Master 6.0 Jack_Russell_Fan 18 2,209 08-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: jsielke
  [Admin Note] Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development! Jack_Russell_Fan 17 1,288 07-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Jack_Russell_Fan
  FlashAir can't be found by Sleep Master BillTeel 12 697 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702 IMSleeplessInSeattle 15 1,529 01-26-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer Jack_Russell_Fan 170 33,101 01-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 986 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Sleep Master - Need Dream Station Data Jack_Russell_Fan 6 1,302 12-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: archangle