Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master not finding card
Sleep Master not finding card
I just set up an Air Sense Sd card and finally got it working
in STA mode with FlashPAP. Then I discovered Sleep Master and am trying to get that working but when I click Find FlashAir, the button goes dark for a while and then goes light again and never seems to find the card. The Save Configuration button is greyed out, as is the Scheduler button, so it seems that you must successfully find it first before continuing.

My router is reporting that the AirSense is indeed connected, so I'm pretty sure it's working. The card is running in the same subnet, also.

Any clues? I also asked at the Sleep Master website but they say 48-72 hours, and I'm not that patient... Smile

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Master not finding card
Hi Pizzafoundry,

Welcome

Did you configure your SD card with Sleep Master prior to inserting it into your CPAP? Also, can you connect to the card via your web browser?

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Master not finding card
(06-04-2016, 06:46 PM)Pizzafoundry Wrote: I just set up an Air Sense Sd card and finally got it working
in STA mode with FlashPAP. Then I discovered Sleep Master and am trying to get that working but when I click Find FlashAir, the button goes dark for a while and then goes light again and never seems to find the card. The Save Configuration button is greyed out, as is the Scheduler button, so it seems that you must successfully find it first before continuing.

My router is reporting that the AirSense is indeed connected, so I'm pretty sure it's working. The card is running in the same subnet, also.

Any clues? I also asked at the Sleep Master website but they say 48-72 hours, and I'm not that patient... Smile

Thanks

Sleep Master uses a unique format for the Flash Air configuration file and can only find cards that have been setup by it. So, it cannot find the card until you have set it up using Sleep Master.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 675 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 590 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,883 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Sleep Master 6.0 Jack_Russell_Fan 66 20,372 05-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [split] Trouble Finding Viatom/Wellue Data wayneb64 4 577 01-17-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: wayneb64
Sad Finding My AHI using a Contec CMS50F Oximeter? w43l 18 1,710 01-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.