Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
It has been awhile since I published a new version for Ubuntu, XP, and Vista.

New v1.0.1.41 is now available at http://www.sleepmaster.org

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
Thank you for all of your work! I'' be taking it for a test byte as soon as my SD-Air arrives.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Recorded a screen video of how it runs when I use it on my desktop.

Short, no sound, just shows it connecting, getting data, then loading SleepyHead when done and I click on import to get the new data. This was the actual run I did this morning.

I've been using it now for several months. Recent improvements made by Tom which allow the FlashAir to work in Station Mode made it easier to use.

I never pull my SDCard any longer... and I can do this process from anywhere if I remote into my primary workstation.
krelvin.
Nice presentation!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Sleep Master is now tested to be compatible with the Airsense10,
starting with v2.0.1.15 and up!

v2.0.1.15 is available at sleepmaster.org

Also, Sleep Master has been tested to work with the less expensive
Toshiba Flashair Card model R008FR7ALO1 8GB card!

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
made another video to match the changes made in the new version.

This video shows Sleep Master using no click mode where it starts the transfer as soon as the application starts.

Clicking the Start Sleep Data Software button launches the analyzer software when the transfer is completed (in this case SleepyHead) where you can then import the new data.

You can if you choose (not shown in the video), leave Sleep Master running after the transfer and it will transfer again automatically the next day at 1pm.

Once setup, the whole process is very simple and you don't take the SDCard out anymore.

With support now for the 8GB Toshiba FlashAir card which is ~$19 it is very inexpensive way to get your data with little hassle.
Just released a new Ubuntu\Wine version! Download at SleepMaster.org.

New in v1.0.1.66

***** For Ubuntu/Wine users - Automatically finds your Flashair card's IP address in station mode.
***** Airsense10 compatibility added!

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Just released new version on http://SleepMaster.org .

New in Version 2.0.1.18:

***** Supports multiple users and Flashair cards for those who have more then one XPAP in the home. Each machine must have it's own dedicated Flashair SD card.

***** Easy two click change between users!

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
I will be going through the process of switching to Sleep Master later today after I get my FlashAir card.

Do I need to copy the contents of the existing SD card to the FlashAir card after preparing in using the Sleep Master application?
(02-02-2015, 09:31 AM)WSHenry Wrote: I will be going through the process of switching to Sleep Master later today after I get my FlashAir card.

Do I need to copy the contents of the existing SD card to the FlashAir card after preparing in using the Sleep Master application?

I found that putting the wifiSD in the machine first and letting it get formated then copy all the data from the original card worked best prior to Sleep Master setting up the WiFi side of the card. Basically S-M will ask you to take the same steps (other than copying the data). You really don't need the old data for it to work, it just gave me a warm fuzzy feeling having it all in one place.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,445 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 984 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 747 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,804 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
Question How to take OSCAR data to my sleep doctor? Pugsley13 8 1,186 05-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Pugsley13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.