Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
Posted a new update for Sleep Master Java for MAC OS X. Version 4.0.0.6!

http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-for-mac.html

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
A new version of Sleep Master Java for Mac OS x has been released!

New in v4.0.0.7:
***** Added orange color highlights to guide user through setting up new users.

***** Added a lot more help information on screen.

***** Sleep Master can now make a Rescan and Encore compatible copy to a regular SD card.

http://sleepmaster.org

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Error 1407
What triggers this? I got it first thing on start up before the first interface screen appeared.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
(06-18-2015, 09:43 AM)MobileBasset Wrote: Error 1407
What triggers this? I got it first thing on start up before the first interface screen appeared.

The error means Sleep Master could not locate your FlashAir on the network. You may need to dismount and remount the FlashAir to reboot it.

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
(06-18-2015, 10:49 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(06-18-2015, 09:43 AM)MobileBasset Wrote: Error 1407

The error means Sleep Master could not locate your FlashAir on the network. You may need to dismount and remount the FlashAir to reboot it.

Tom

Thanks,

Yes I remounted and then got an error 1065, which I learned about from you previously so I just uninstalled and reinstalled and set up again. It is working again. I don't know what instigated the problem, I had not removed the card for 2 weeks, when I last did an uninstall. I did, however, change the picture yesterday and have been having trouble since.Big Grin I won't do that again.Dielaughing
I am using FlashAir W02 with SleepMaster V2.0.1.34 on a Windows 8.1 platform. This works awesome! I love it. Thank you so much. It took me a bit of figuring out but once I did, it was so nice not to have to take an SD card in and out.

Having 1065 errors again.
This configuration worked for 2 weeks without issue but has now become chronic 1065.
Running on Windows 8.1, AirCurve 10 data transferring to ResScan

This all started with a 1407/1065 problem that caused me to reinstall SleepMaster.

Day 1: reinstalled SleepMaster and set up FlashAir. Transfer worked
Day 2: 1065 on transfer; pulled FlashAir and inserted it in computer, read data with ResScan without issue, reinserted FlashAir into XPAP and tried transfer -it worked.
Day 3: exact repeat of Day 2
Day 4: did not try any data transfer, took no actions, just let data collect.
Day 5: 1065 on transfer, remounted FlashAir in XPAP , 1065 on transfer, pulled FlashAir and inserted it in computer, read data with ResScan without issue, reinserted FlashAir into XPAP and got 1065 on transfer.

So it appears all the necessary data is available but SleepMaster is not receiving/interpreting that message from the FlashAir?

What is the hitch in my git-along?
Released a new Java cross-platform version v5.0.0.8 today! Check it out!

http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-java.html

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
FlashAir III on/off
Can you turn the wifi on & off on a FlashAir III? Does wifi stay on all the time when in is in an Airsense 10? If you turn it off, how do you turn it on?
Dennis
Cool software! More fun stuff to play with (and inform).

Thank you,
v/r
Jeff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,496 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 771 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,830 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.