Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
I have tried everything, but have no contact with the card. Could it be important that I have cpap with European software?

[Image: FlashAir_zps84wsg3yd.png]
(02-22-2015, 06:56 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: For those of you having connectivity problems, please download and install the newest version 2.0.1.21 from sleepmaster.org. It may resolve some of the issues.

Tom

Thanks everybody who has helped.
I have downloaded 2.0.1.21 and still have issues, but I have made progress. Hope you guys can get me over the top. I have connected my card to my network. It was assigned it's own IP address. When I click Settings->Wireless Networking Options, all I see is "If you would like to connect to a wireless network after this program ends, enter the SSID below. Otherwise leave it blank". This does not connect my card. When I look at the home screen, I notice numbers in the IP box that are not the cards IP address and I cannot change it. It does indicate that the program is in station mode. Any ideas? I have done the step by step instructions given to me here.

(02-26-2015, 11:09 AM)cholo Wrote: When I click Settings->Wireless Networking Options, all I see is "If you would like to connect to a wireless network after this program ends, enter the SSID below. Otherwise leave it blank". This does not connect my card.

What do you do when you see this?
(02-26-2015, 04:26 PM)on the virge Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 11:09 AM)cholo Wrote: When I click Settings->Wireless Networking Options, all I see is "If you would like to connect to a wireless network after this program ends, enter the SSID below. Otherwise leave it blank". This does not connect my card.

I have tried both ways. have left it blank and I have entered my SSID. Nothing happens either way.

(02-26-2015, 06:14 PM)cholo Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 04:26 PM)on the virge Wrote:

I have tried both ways. have left it blank and I have entered my SSID. Nothing happens either way.

Also, the Sleep Master software does find the flashcard but does not connect to it.

(02-26-2015, 06:42 PM)cholo Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 06:14 PM)cholo Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 04:26 PM)on the virge Wrote: What do you do when you see this?

Also, the Sleep Master software does find the flashcard but does not connect to it.

The "Wireless Networking Options" has nothing to do with connecting
to the Flashair card. It is to reconnect to your network after Sleep Master closes, if you desire to do so!

Make sure you have entered the correct XPAP machine type. You might need to redo setup for the user.

Tom

Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
(02-27-2015, 01:20 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 06:42 PM)cholo Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 06:14 PM)cholo Wrote: I have tried both ways. have left it blank and I have entered my SSID. Nothing happens either way.

to the Flashair card. It is to reconnect to your network after Sleep Master closes, if you desire to do so!

Make sure you have entered the correct XPAP machine type. You might need to redo setup for the user.

Tom

Thanks for your reply. I did understand what this meant, not sure why it was brought up.

I have redone the set up and still no connection in station mode. I can connect in access point mode. My card is model number: SD-R008GR7AL01, could this be the problem? I have the setting set to SRS1. Is this OK for my Respironics 60 series?

Thanks again for all your help.

Cholo,
Did you check to see whether MAC Address Filtering was engaged on your router?
When you disconnect from your computer and access the Wifi card, I believe it is because you are seeing it as an access point as would any other wifi computer. In that case you are not going through your router. MAC address filtering operates to keep anyone from accessing your router even if they know the SSID and password unless their MAC address is listed in the router.
I bring this up again because I had the same problem when I first installed Sleep Master; I wasn't able to find a MAC address. It's on the back of the card.
(02-27-2015, 05:14 PM)cholo Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 01:20 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 06:42 PM)cholo Wrote: Also, the Sleep Master software does find the flashcard but does not connect to it.

Tom

Thanks for your reply. I did understand what this meant, not sure why it was brought up.

I have redone the set up and still no connection in station mode. I can connect in access point mode. My card is model number: SD-R008GR7AL01, could this be the problem? I have the setting set to SRS1. Is this OK for my Respironics 60 series?

Your Flashair is one of the compatible models, and your XPAP machine settings are correct, if you meant PRS1!

What is the distance between the Flashair in your XPAP and your router?

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
(02-28-2015, 08:03 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 05:14 PM)cholo Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 01:20 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: The "Wireless Networking Options" has nothing to do with connecting

Tom

Your Flashair is one of the compatible models, and your XPAP machine settings are correct, if you meant PRS1!

What is the distance between the Flashair in your XPAP and your router?

Tom

My router is about 15 Ft. from my XPAP.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 80 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,632 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,500 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 772 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,831 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.