Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
(03-01-2015, 11:49 AM)cholo Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 08:03 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 05:14 PM)cholo Wrote: Thanks for your reply. I did understand what this meant, not sure why it was brought up.

I have redone the set up and still no connection in station mode. I can connect in access point mode. My card is model number: SD-R008GR7AL01, could this be the problem? I have the setting set to SRS1. Is this OK for my Respironics 60 series?

Thanks again for all your help.

Your Flashair is one of the compatible models, and your XPAP machine settings are correct, if you meant PRS1!

What is the distance between the Flashair in your XPAP and your router?

Tom

My router is about 15 Ft. from my XPAP.

I uploaded a new version, v2.0.1.23, yesterday to sleepmaster.org.

You might want to try it. Also. before you uninstall your current version, select the "Redo setup for all users option" and then close the program and uninstall the old version. Install the new version.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
(03-02-2015, 12:24 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 11:49 AM)cholo Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 08:03 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: Your Flashair is one of the compatible models, and your XPAP machine settings are correct, if you meant PRS1!

What is the distance between the Flashair in your XPAP and your router?

Tom

My router is about 15 Ft. from my XPAP.

I uploaded a new version, v2.0.1.23, yesterday to sleepmaster.org.

You might want to try it. Also. before you uninstall your current version, select the "Redo setup for all users option" and then close the program and uninstall the old version. Install the new version.

Tom

Thanks sooooo much!!
This update worked for me!!

I have an AirCurve 10 VAuto. I assume that this software would work using Generic Mode? I have to get the SD Card right?
(03-02-2015, 11:34 AM)Luxsit5280 Wrote: I have an AirCurve 10 VAuto. I assume that this software would work using Generic Mode? I have to get the SD Card right?

Sleep Master has not been tested with the Aircurve 10, but either the AS10 option or the generic should work. Let me know how it goes!

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
The newest version v2.0.1.31 now supports the Air Curve 10.

http://sleepmaster.org

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Tom,

Thank you for the incremental improvements in this software utility. Your hard work is appreciated!
(03-14-2015, 08:23 PM)WSHenry Wrote: Tom,

Thank you for the incremental improvements in this software utility. Your hard work is appreciated!

WSHenry, you are certainly welcome!

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Awesome that this is available. Just ordered a compatible card and am looking forward to setting this up. Will let everyone know how it goes!

"Take it as it comes, specialize in having fun"
-- Jim Morrison
I used the step by step instructions posed in this thread (thanks sgearhart!) and was working in station mode on my first try! And that's through 3 or 4 walls and 2 rooms away. I'm definitely a fan -- thx Tom for developing this!

"Take it as it comes, specialize in having fun"
-- Jim Morrison
I ran into an issue that I haven't been able to find a post on.

SM will find the card and connect to it fine but when it goes to copy the data I get this:

[Image: SM1.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,632 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,501 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 772 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,831 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.