Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
Never mind... User error. Apparently the Redmed wiped out the datalog folder when I put the card into the machine the first time (after copying the data). I just copied the datalog folder again from the old SD to the flashair card and now it is working.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
SleepMaster continues to impress. Today sleepmaster downloaded from flashair and I pointed it at my SD card I have inserted into the computer instead of the C: drive a message popped up saying it was copying the data to the proper folders to maintain compatibility with ResScan software. Nice job. So now I point sleepyhead to the SD card and ResScan can read the data without having to copy files from C: to the SD.

I have a few requests for SM though. If you decide to do another version I'd like a way to do a 1-click update (steps 1-4) and bypass the countdown. Unless the countdown is necessary for something else. Also, if I selected to copy the CONFIG and restore CONFIG to just do that without having to select where the CONFIG file is (usually desktop) and submit/finish. If there is a setting I'm missing, let me know.

Overall, this is a great utility. Thanks!
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

A Whole lot of changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After becoming frustrated trying to make Sleep Master work across different OS platforms, I decided to make different versions for different
OS platforms:

v1.0.2.9 for Windows Vista and XP
v2.0.1.34 for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. This is a new release!
v3.0.0.2 a Java program for Ubuntu 14. This is a new release!

http://www.sleepmaster.org

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
(05-19-2015, 06:04 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: A Whole lot of changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After becoming frustrated trying to make Sleep Master work across different OS platforms, I decided to make different versions for different
OS platforms:

v1.0.2.9 for Windows Vista and XP
v2.0.1.34 for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. This is a new release!
v3.0.0.2 a Java program for Ubuntu 14. This is a new release!

http://www.sleepmaster.org

I tried downloading this file but all that came through was a file with a huge long number. On double click it did not execute.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

(05-21-2015, 10:23 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I tried downloading this file but all that came through was a file with a huge long number. On double click it did not execute.
What you got was a ZIP file. You have to extract the Zip file to a folder and then go to that folder to run one of the two programs in the folder.

You can't run the zip file since it is not a program or install file.

When I download the file, I change the long string of numbers with
sleepmaster-vX.X.X.X.zip so I know what the file is. That way, I can go back to an older version if there is a problem with the new version.
Like:

[Image: qIP0aell.png]

[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
(05-21-2015, 10:23 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I tried downloading this file but all that came through was a file with a huge long number. On double click it did not execute.
On reason why you might not see that it is a Zip file is that windows by default has an option turned on called Hide extension for known file types.

You can change that default by making a change to Folder Options.

Some info on how to do that can be found:

https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/windows_showext

When unset, the extension of all files is displayed which can remove some confusion as to what the filenames really are.

The filename will still be the long filename (2965209325076e7e53cbe623dd94b496.zip) with .zip on the end unless you change it when downloading.

(05-21-2015, 11:04 PM)krelvin Wrote:
On reason why you might not see that it is a Zip file is that windows by default has an option turned on called Hide extension for known file types.

Well, no. It doesn't have any extension and that isn't a zip file. I started using zip files back when Phil invented the format!

However when I edit the file by adding a .zip extension I find it opens with PKZIP as a valid archive. So I can extract the files O.K.

But if it doesn't have a .zip or .exe extension it isn't a zip file by definition and I was around when the definition was defined...
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Something is wrong because by default, the generated download file has .zip as part of the filename.

[Image: 0t6Mbcjl.png]

Which version are you trying to use? there are now a number of them.

Sleep Master for Windows 7/8/8.1/10tv v2.0.1.34
Sleep Master for Windows Visa v1.0.2.9
Sleep Master for Windows XP v1.0.2.9
Sleep Master for Ubuntu Java v3.0.0.3
I get the same thing. Just a bunch of numbers with no extension. Although firefox recognizes it as a compressed file.

[Image: sm_download1.PNG]

[Image: sm_download2.PNG]

Have to manually rename it and add the zip extension. Although 7-Zip will open it as is if I right click and choose to open it with 7-Zip.

Never mind. Missed the browser in the post. don't use FF much. will play to see why that might be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 75 11 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,496 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 768 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,829 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.