Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
Funny. I tried FF and got the same response to when I use Chome although FF gives me an option to run the file or save it.

When I use save, I get the same download filename with .zip as I do in chrome.

First it asks do you want to OPEN or SAVE..

[Image: HfQTJfL.png]

If you say SAVE, the filename has .zip on the end.

[Image: R8AlWSd.png]

Then I changed the behaviour of FF so that doesn't ask where I want to save the files and instead use a default download directory (I normally never do this since I save content depending on what it is to different locations..

And I got the same response that you got. The saved filename has no .zip on the end.

Need to use my debugger to see exactly what the webserver is serving up for the filename to see if FF is just being too cute or not.

The setting I use if you care is:

[Image: OT1Paa7.png]

Makes FF always ask and confirm where you want to save the file and does not mess up the filename (apparently).

That being said, I am not a big fan of the long number for a filename in the first place. I would always rename it to something that makes sense so I know what it is later. It is quite often for software to use a generic filename and not include the version number which I think is important.

[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
(05-22-2015, 06:49 AM)krelvin Wrote: Which version are you trying to use? there are now a number of them.

Sleep Master for Windows 7/8/8.1/10tv v2.0.1.34

That one since I planned to use it on a new WIN8.1 system. Downloaded with FireFox since that's my main browser and I avoide IE as much as humanly possible because it's a piece of junk.

I was able to unpack it by putting the extension on the file manually, but the installation was a mess and apparently assumed that I had my card in the local slot and wanted to set it up. My card is already set up (after long struggle) the way I want it and it's in my machine where it belongs, and so I gave up and used the old version which worked just fine, thanks.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Just setup SleepMaster with an SD card on my server (linked to the AirCard on my Airsense 10 through SleepMaster) so it works with ResScan too as others have done - brilliant!
The ability to pull my data from my machine without taking the card out has been a big hit for me. Read my data every morning and sometimes in the middle of the night if I get up and then go back to sleep. It is so easy to use once setup.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
A new version of Sleep Master is available for MAC OS X!

Sleep Master Java for MAC v4.0.0.3

http://sleepmaster.org

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~

Just uploaded a new Sleep Master Java for Ubuntu Version v3.0.0.4.

Fixed a few bugs and added a progress indicator to entertain users while long operations are taking place.

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
I just set up my new FlashAir and am running Sleep Master Ver 2.01.34 in station mode on Windows 8.1. I am saving data to my C: drive. Sleep Master runs and receives data to a different point each time and then gives me the message
"An error has occurred at 1065. Sleep Master will now exit."
I find some data in the directory. There are several days missing in the DATALOG Directory and there is no SETTINGS Directory. The data The FlashAir is transmitting was copied from my ResMed AirCurve 10 SD card to the FlashAir.
My ultimate goal is to transmit the data and store it on the SD card which I will leave in my computer and read it with ResScan. I read in this thread that others have done this.
What does the error message mean?
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
(06-01-2015, 07:14 PM)MobileBasset Wrote: I just set up my new FlashAir and am running Sleep Master Ver 2.01.34 in station mode on Windows 8.1. I am saving data to my C: drive. Sleep Master runs and receives data to a different point each time and then gives me the message
I find some data in the directory. There are several days missing in the DATALOG Directory and there is no SETTINGS Directory. The data The FlashAir is transmitting was copied from my ResMed AirCurve 10 SD card to the FlashAir.
My ultimate goal is to transmit the data and store it on the SD card which I will leave in my computer and read it with ResScan. I read in this thread that others have done this.

The error you received indicates that Sleep Master did not receive a reply from the FlashAir for a list of files in a directory. You might try getting a couple more days of sleep data on the FlashAir!

Also, make sure the data you copied to the FlashAir copied accurately.

Also, there is a newer version on the website v2.0.1.35:

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Mine wouldn't connect this morning, so will have to redo the setup on it this evening when I get home.
(06-02-2015, 07:19 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 07:14 PM)MobileBasset Wrote: I just set up my new FlashAir and am running Sleep Master Ver 2.01.34 in station mode on Windows 8.1. I am saving data to my C: drive. Sleep Master runs and receives data to a different point each time and then gives me the message

The error you received indicates that Sleep Master did not receive a reply from the FlashAir for a list of files in a directory. You might try getting a couple more days of sleep data on the FlashAir!

Also, make sure the data you copied to the FlashAir copied accurately.

Also, there is a newer version on the website v2.0.1.35:

Tom

Thank you so much; I reformatted the FlashAir and loaded new data, downloaded the .35 version and everything is working well. Love this application and appreciate your effort and your response to our problems.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,499 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 771 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,830 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.