Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
kimgh;

Try setting up a new user using the FlashAir in AP mode, provided you have a wireless adapter in your Mac.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Ok, I'm trying this, but the process hangs with the notification:
"Searching for Users FlashAir Card...Please Wait.

I'm not sure what you mean by "provided you have a wireless adapter in your Mac". All Macs have a wireless connection built in. Do I need a separate one for this to work? Or can SleepMaster connect through the existing wireless "adapter" even when it's connected to my wireless hub?

I tried connecting directly to the FlashAir card, surrendering my network connection temporarily, but the "wait" message remained.

So, while it seems this gets me a bit farther, it still does not seem to be working. Either it simply does not work, or perhaps I still don't have the setup right.

(07-08-2015, 12:34 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: kimgh;

Try setting up a new user using the FlashAir in AP mode, provided you have a wireless adapter in your Mac.

Tom

kimgh;

The program works as I run it on a Mac mini in Yosemite.

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
(07-10-2015, 12:00 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: kimgh;

The program works as I run it on a Mac mini in Yosemite.

Tom

I'll try one more time tomorrow. I guess if it doesn't work then and you have no further suggestions, I'll give it up as a bad job.
First, my apologies to those who tried Sleep Master Java without success due to my omission to account for computers which have floppy drives. None of my machines have them any more.

New in version 5.0.0.13
***** Major bug fix for those who have floppy drives in their computers!
***** Bug fix - Scheduler not working properly.

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Just finished testing Sleep Master v2.0.1.35 and v5.0.0.13 in Windows 10... Both seem to work fine!

Also launched SleepyHead, Rescan, and Encore Basic without problems.

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
I am running Sleep Master Java in station mode on Win 8.1. It had been working correctly for some time but then could not find the FlashAir. This may have been after an update of Java on my computer. I know the update happened; I can't remember if it was before or after the lost FlashAir.
I have redone profiles, uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted every data file I could find and as a result I am now using the new v.5.0.0.13. When it searches for the Flash the progress bar fills in over and over again but the IP address is always locked into the same fixed number. It used to increment when it was working.

When I install a new version it opens with the previous load's profiles and that same fixed IP search address so I haven't gotten rid of all the data. I also tried a new FlashAir.

Advice would be appreciated.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
First thing I do when this happens is pop the card out of my cpap and insert it again.

Second thing I do is check my wireless. My cat loves to relocate it to the floor for some reason. Maybe the lights bug him?

Next I reboot the wireless.

Otherwise the IP of flashair *may* have changed. In which case I search for it. Since my wireless is in AP mode, I use Netscan and search for my flashair's mac address. I do have it set as a reserve IP but sometimes that doesn't matter.

Netscan is for Windows and is free: https://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(08-30-2015, 04:46 PM)AlanE Wrote: First thing I do when this happens is pop the card out of my cpap and insert it again.

Second thing I do is check my wireless. My cat loves to relocate it to the floor for some reason. Maybe the lights bug him?

Next I reboot the wireless.

Otherwise the IP of flashair *may* have changed. In which case I search for it. Since my wireless is in AP mode, I use Netscan and search for my flashair's mac address. I do have it set as a reserve IP but sometimes that doesn't matter.

Netscan is for Windows and is free: https://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/

Thanks for the NetScan info.
I have done all these things except the IP address. I have not been able to input an IP address. The JAVA SM program doesn't let me. It insists on finding it and that's where it behaves strangely and hangs up.
I'm thinking this is a SleepMaster issue and you appear to be using FlashPap.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
I'm trying to setup Sleep Master.
Finding the card no problem but I keep getting an error

A data copy error has occured with the "DATALOG" directory at 1877. Sleep Master will now exit so you can try again! DATALOG Z - 2

I'm not sure where to start looking to fix the problem?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 244 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,603 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,088 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 805 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,890 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.