Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
(03-01-2016, 03:36 PM)Rick_V Wrote: Lan card192.168.0.112
Gateway 192.168.0.1

It appears that you are only seeing your computer and not the WiFi-SD card. Do you have a DHCP server or are you setting your IP's statically? If you have a 03 SD card, you could set it's IP to 192.168.0.113/24(Assuming you don't have that address assigned). Note: the "/24" is the same subnet mask as 255.255.255.0., it's just written differently.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
so I should bind it as "192.168.0.113/24" or just "192.168.0.113"?
(03-01-2016, 02:36 PM)Rick_V Wrote: I have 3 wireless routers in the house one is the one from the DSL provider, the other 2 are connected to it through wired connections. Also I have a 4th access point with a Directv Genie system. Could it be trying to connect to one of the other routers and that is what is causing the problem.

Only one of your routers should be providing DHCP (or you are using all static IPs). If you have more than one DHCP on the same subnet you are going to have problems. You can check that router providing DHCP for devices connected to it. It will list, usually, by MAC address. Other option would be to use a program like netscan to scan your subnet. It will list every device it finds with the device's MAC address and what the IP is of the device.

You could get lucky and open a command prompt and type in

arp -a

You may find the MAC address on that list along with its IP.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(03-02-2016, 02:41 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:36 PM)Rick_V Wrote: I have 3 wireless routers in the house one is the one from the DSL provider, the other 2 are connected to it through wired connections. Also I have a 4th access point with a Directv Genie system. Could it be trying to connect to one of the other routers and that is what is causing the problem.

Only one of your routers should be providing DHCP (or you are using all static IPs). If you have more than one DHCP on the same subnet you are going to have problems. You can check that router providing DHCP for devices connected to it. It will list, usually, by MAC address. Other option would be to use a program like netscan to scan your subnet. It will list every device it finds with the device's MAC address and what the IP is of the device.

You could get lucky and open a command prompt and type in

arp -a

You may find the MAC address on that list along with its IP.
OK It looks like only the router I am trying to connect to is the right one disabled one older G router and the one from the DSL provider was never active.

[attachment=2218]

I know the card is sending because when I have it in the PC I can see it on the WIFI list on my phone. Could it be some switch it the cards setup that fluxered. I had it in my AS10 when I did the scan and it don't show up.
The range is not that good on it. How far away from your wifi router is it? Check your CONFIG file in the FlashAir located in the SD_WLAN folder. The bold lines are the most important.

APPMODE=5
APPNAME=A10FlashAir
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=**
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
COMMAND=fat cp /SD_WLAN/BCONFIG 1:/BCONFIG
MASTERCODE=**
UPLOAD=1
APPNETWORKKEY=**********
NOISE_CANCEL=0
STA_RETRY_CT=0
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

(03-02-2016, 09:57 PM)AlanE Wrote: The range is not that good on it. How far away from your wifi router is it? Check your CONFIG file in the FlashAir located in the SD_WLAN folder. The bold lines are the most important.

APPMODE=5
APPNAME=A10FlashAir
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=**
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
MASTERCODE=**
UPLOAD=1
APPNETWORKKEY=**********
NOISE_CANCEL=0
STA_RETRY_CT=0
Here is Mine

APPMODE=5
APPNAME=Rick
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=Cave
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
MASTERCODE=*.*
UPLOAD=1
APPNETWORKKEY=*.*
NOISE_CANCEL=2
STA_RETRY_CT=0

My router "Cave" is about 10' away basically just underneath on the first floor.

Okay, NOISE_CANCEL shouldn't matter at that distance. "Cave" is on the same subnet as your PC? and that is the one with DHCP?

(03-03-2016, 09:28 AM)AlanE Wrote: Okay, NOISE_CANCEL shouldn't matter at that distance. "Cave" is on the same subnet as your PC? and that is the one with DHCP?
Yup, the only thing I can possibly see causing the problem (but I am not the greatest on this kinda stuff) is the Directv Genie network causing problems it has a wireless bridge to one of the tuners which is wireless.
I'm thinking not if you specified the SSID. On "Cave", what security are you using? Flashair I believe only supports WPA2_Personal and the password has to be from 8 to 63 characters.

My encryption is set for AES (only selection available to me under WPA2).

Have you tried the Flashair software?

http://www.toshiba.co.jp/p-media/english...ware02.htm
February 15, 2016 V3.0.2
This software is good for W-02 and W-03.

The last Flashair firmware update was: August 20, 2015 V3.00.01
http://www.toshiba.co.jp/p-media/english...ol_w03.htm

Neither erased my card data despite their warning that it would, but I made a backup of it just in case. I had to manually edit the CONFIG file after as well.

BTW SleepMaster is supposed to set the card up for you also. It's been a while since I used SM so I may be wrong.

Edit: But I remember it was a good piece of software to use. Jack_Russel did a nice job on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 78 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,499 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 771 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,830 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.