Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
RE: Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer
Thanks Tom. Confirmed, that this version fixed the problem that I had with the "copy for the Doc" function.
Does anyone know whether one can use a FlashAir 03 in station mode with a computer connected to a router by Ethernet cable? I'd like to do that.

Thanks for any help available!
(05-21-2016, 07:11 PM)Canmore Wrote: Does anyone know whether one can use a FlashAir 03 in station mode with a computer connected to a router by Ethernet cable? I'd like to do that.

Thanks for any help available!

If your router has wireless connectivity, yes. In station mode, the FlashAir will connect to your router and you can access the FlashAir over your network.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Thanks, Tom. I'll give that a try.

Oh -- do I need to assign the FlashAir card an IP address in Sleep Master? If so, what address do you recommend?

--- Ben
Okay, Sleep Master assigned an IP address and sub net, good. Found the FlashAir card, also good. I can get all the way to downloading the data, but a few moments after the button darkens I see the error message "An error has occurred at 3811, Sleep Master will now exit."

Hmmm. Can you help me on this, Tom?
(05-22-2016, 03:51 PM)Canmore Wrote: Okay, Sleep Master assigned an IP address and sub net, good. Found the FlashAir card, also good. I can get all the way to downloading the data, but a few moments after the button darkens I see the error message "An error has occurred at 3811, Sleep Master will now exit."

Hmmm. Can you help me on this, Tom?

You may just need to get a day or two of sleep data on the FlashAir so Sleep Master has something to copy.

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Thanks, Tom. I have tried uploading last night's data. Same result, "An error has occurred at 3811, Sleep Master will now exit." Which it did.

The FlashAir W-03's card's signal strength seems to be fine. I have tested that by setting up the card for AP mode and detecting it directly on my laptop. Got all bars showing.

For uploading last night's data, I was in station mode with the CPAP machine set close to the router.

Mystified, but hopeful that you can solve this problem,

--- Ben
Hi, Tom. After a day of fiddling with Sleep Master and the FlashAir card in my A10, I still have no clue as to why the upload stalls out.

But I did find a solution. FlashPAP does the job. It's not as elegant as Sleep Master, and it hates my 64-bit Win 7 desktop computer with its Ethernet connection to my router, but it runs fine on my 32-bit Win 7 laptop, both wirelessly and via cable.

Thanks for providing what help you could, much appreciated,

--- Ben
Hi all. New Sleep Master user using the latest version (5.0.0.21).

I get "An error has occurred at 1702" when prompted to click the "Save Configuration to FlashAir" button. I get this error for station mode as well as AP mode. I can tell by looking at the config file on the FlashAir that the Sleep Master configuration info has not been written to the card.

I am attempting to use a 32GB W-03 card. My equipment is a Dreamstation Auto BiPap.

I'm using Sleep Master on Windows 7; Java 8 update 91 (64-bit).

I inserted the FlashAir into the Dreamstation per the Sleep Master instructions; the Dreamstation successfully wrote data to the card. The problem is that I can't get Sleep Master to update the configuration on the card so that I can use it wirelessly

I've tried the SD card on both the internal SD slot on my laptop as well as with an external SD reader with the same results.

I don't know what do to at this point. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
(05-29-2016, 05:40 PM)ksmustang Wrote: Hi all. New Sleep Master user using the latest version (5.0.0.21).

I get "An error has occurred at 1702" when prompted to click the "Save Configuration to FlashAir" button. I get this error for station mode as well as AP mode. I can tell by looking at the config file on the FlashAir that the Sleep Master configuration info has not been written to the card.

I am attempting to use a 32GB W-03 card. My equipment is a Dreamstation Auto BiPap.

I'm using Sleep Master on Windows 7; Java 8 update 91 (64-bit).

I inserted the FlashAir into the Dreamstation per the Sleep Master instructions; the Dreamstation successfully wrote data to the card. The problem is that I can't get Sleep Master to update the configuration on the card so that I can use it wirelessly

I've tried the SD card on both the internal SD slot on my laptop as well as with an external SD reader with the same results.

I don't know what do to at this point. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I do not recommend using special characters in the SSID or password fields, as Sleep Master may or may not work properly using them. I only have done some limited testing on this. I do remember an issue with some FlashAir model not accepting special characters, but the specifics details are foggy in my mind.

I would suggest formatting your FlashAir card and trying to set it up again. If that does not work, would you be willing to send me a compressed copy of your SD card sleep data so I can try to debug this?

Tom
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 69 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,495 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,020 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question How do I transfer my data to OSCAR? hejohoo 1 767 08-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,828 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.