Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep apnea funnies
Cats are evil. Bigwink
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(03-04-2016, 03:07 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Cats are evil. Bigwink

And 'sneaky'....Thinking-about

[Image: images%20(1).jpg]
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.

(03-02-2016, 02:15 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 01:44 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: Don't know if it was an original quote or not, but didn't those two guys from the program "Hee-Haw" used to sing that song "Gloom, despair and agony on me"?

Searching on that phrase, "Hee-Haw" came up so I believe you are right.

For your deep dark depression and excessive misery Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAKPJEq1Ew
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
(03-06-2016, 03:09 AM)DariaVader Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 02:15 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 01:44 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: Don't know if it was an original quote or not, but didn't those two guys from the program "Hee-Haw" used to sing that song "Gloom, despair and agony on me"?

Searching on that phrase, "Hee-Haw" came up so I believe you are right.

For your deep dark depression and excessive misery Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAKPJEq1Ew

That video takes me back a 'few' years. Thanks for a good laugh. Too-funny

Seems like some of the board members are kinda "warped"....I feel right at home here !!! ;P

(03-06-2016, 11:48 AM)ger365 Wrote: Seems like some of the board members are kinda "warped"....I feel right at home here !!! ;P

Glad you joined our group. I suppose you could say that some board members are 'warped' but then again some of us are getting older and time tends to change us all. Plus a bit of humor tends to make the days go easier.

BTW, the cat with the bat is actually Simon's Cat and he has some great animations.

And, our two cats won the house (but I'm still stuck paying the mortgage).

I do a lot of work with Southern California Siamese Rescue doing adoption interviews and is a fun job. Get to talk to a lot of neat people.

Homer, it's nice to know there is a life outside of sleep apnea. Reading here, sometimes it seems that's all there is. It's good to get out.

[Image: minions-quotes-bed.jpg]
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 17 10,186 11-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Wink Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep! JohnNJ 21 2,305 10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea surferdude2 11 1,291 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: FrankNichols