Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep apnea funnies
Keep up the great job you're doing on this "Sunshine" thread.

ThanksLaugh-a-lot

I just realized I'm more in demand and very valuable....I'm an antique!!
Post Reply Post Reply
HELP!

[attachment=2065]

OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Even that the thread ended up (not too sure why) in the "Off-topic", I hope that we can keep it on topic and that it will not fade away before we have few more good laughs at ourselves.

Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply

[Image: scumbag-sleep-apnea-88037.jpg]
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-22-2016, 11:11 AM)GPSMapNut Wrote:

This guy's singing reminded me of a movie.

[Image: Enemy_Mine.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Vintage Cpap w/optional night reading lamp

[Image: vintage_cpap.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

[Image: bear_apnea.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: cat_apnea.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-23-2016, 10:21 PM)AlanE Wrote: [Image: cat_apnea.jpg]

The cat might be thinking:
"Quiet you human. Don't fight it..."
And than:
"They will never suspect me and just blame it on apnea."

Post Reply Post Reply

Another day, another smile!

[Image: Telling-About-CPAP1.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 6 599 06-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: FloridaDreaming
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 12,989 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 628 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Wink Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep! JohnNJ 21 3,272 10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea surferdude2 11 1,527 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: FrankNichols