Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep apnea funnies
LOL good one. Bet he stayed on the full 8 seconds.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2016, 09:21 PM)ger365 Wrote: Dielaughing
Ride 'em cowboy! he screams as he rides off into the sunset! Too-funny
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2016, 05:44 AM)Luvmyzzz Wrote:

Yippy-kye-yay...
Post Reply Post Reply

I was a supervisor of an electronic shop in Dayton, (the 4 letter state of) Ohio...waayyyyy back in the 70's...
Anyway we would get a kid who thought (s)he knew it all because had a Cert. from the local "college" mill....
Anyway to take them down a notch...(ex-mil knows whats coming...rofl)
Send them down the street to order a set of "matched/balanced Fallopian tubes...
Huhh...I'm sooooo evil at times...rofl
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2016, 05:47 PM)ger365 Wrote: I was a supervisor of an electronic shop in Dayton, (the 4 letter state of) Ohio...waayyyyy back in the 70's...
Anyway we would get a kid who thought (s)he knew it all because had a Cert. from the local "college" mill....
Anyway to take them down a notch...(ex-mil knows whats coming...rofl)
Send them down the street to order a set of "matched/balanced Fallopian tubes...
Huhh...I'm sooooo evil at times...rofl

Would almost have to be a male kid. Most females get that term in Sex Ed in 6th grade, even back in the 70's (or late 60's when I had it). Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
We would send the self anointed, better n' the rest of us, "Egg-Head" to the hardware store to get a squeegee sharpener! Of course, the hardware store knew us so we'd call em' up and tell em' we were sending em' one to run through the wringer.

The guys at the hardware store would wander around saying things like, I think we've got one here.. maybe we moved it over there.. and so on.. so they'd hold em' for 20-30 mins then send em' onto another hardware store. Of course, the new hardware store would get a warning call. There were 4 hardware stores in town.

The last hardware store would run em' around in circles for a while and finally tell the poor "Egg-Head" something to the effect their was no such animal!

Sometimes we'd send these "Egg-Heads" out for a "Left-Handed Monkey Wrench"... same game.. especially for the ones that didn't get the message the 1st time about the Squeegee Sharpener!

We had some other wonderful things we'd do to those that were truely arrogant!
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-22-2016, 05:41 PM)ger365 Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 05:44 AM)Luvmyzzz Wrote:

Yippy-kye-yay...

YEY-HA! and don't fall off that dad burn mule!! (sound of a cracking whip in back ground) Dern it ma' I lost my spurs! Lolabove
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2016, 08:30 PM)icyura10 Wrote: We would send the self anointed, better n' the rest of us, "Egg-Head" to the hardware store to get a squeegee sharpener! Of course, the hardware store knew us so we'd call em' up and tell em' we were sending em' one to run through the wringer.

The guys at the hardware store would wander around saying things like, I think we've got one here.. maybe we moved it over there.. and so on.. so they'd hold em' for 20-30 mins then send em' onto another hardware store. Of course, the new hardware store would get a warning call. There were 4 hardware stores in town.

The last hardware store would run em' around in circles for a while and finally tell the poor "Egg-Head" something to the effect their was no such animal!

Sometimes we'd send these "Egg-Heads" out for a "Left-Handed Monkey Wrench"... same game.. especially for the ones that didn't get the message the 1st time about the Squeegee Sharpener!

We had some other wonderful things we'd do to those that were truely arrogant!
That reminds me of the time I was working in the O.R. @ a local trauma center, the surgeons would pick on the new nurses, by sending them on a wild goose chase to find an Otis Elevator (the new nurses were thinking it was an instrument needed for the operation they were working on) only to find out "Otis" is the brand
of elevator that people ride on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Be careful with some of the left handed tools. Being a southpaw, I do legitimately own a left hand monkey wrench and a left hand crescent wrench. The are set so the adjustment screw works for a leftie. BTW, I also have a left handed fountain pen.

One of our favorites in the electronic warfare business was a key to a hydrostatic lock.

Heard of a guy being sent out for a bucket pf prop wash and he came back with kerosine. He owned an aircraft with a wood prop and they would clean it with kerosine.

Always fun.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

When in the USAF (GCA Radar repairman) we would send the new guy to get 100 yards of flight line.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 5 356 04-25-2017, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 12,236 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 519 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Wink Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep! JohnNJ 21 3,132 10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea surferdude2 11 1,452 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: FrankNichols