Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep apnea funnies
GPSMapNut, SuperSleeper, and AlanE

Kudos
SHa_clap2SHa_clap2SHa_clap2SHa_clap2SHa_clap2
Post Reply Post Reply
Great work guys, making an idea into a working prototype and than the finished product like
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2016, 07:27 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Cool... replaced my pic with yours. What did you use to get the forum image blurred and twisted like that?

I use paint.net. (It's free) Blurring was a by-product of shrinking a rather large image. I put the image in a layer and used Rotate/Zoom on it to get the right skew. I had to add parts of the guys fingers that got covered. Just used the line tool.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

[Image: sleepless.jpg]
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: sleep_number.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: zvr8k.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Sounds like the voice of experience, Daria. Dielaughing Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
OMG! hehehe. and I thought litter box in the bathroom was bad. CPAP picks that up right quick.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: 2m26q1g.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

pic of SS in the background.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 2 85 04-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 11,700 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 425 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Wink Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep! JohnNJ 21 3,036 10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea surferdude2 11 1,397 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: FrankNichols