Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep data
RE: Sleep data
The collar, Carex Cervical Collar on amazon, have no idea which one is the best, try it, varies, it's 3.5" on the sides, the front has a dip where your chin rests that is 3" and it tapers off in the rear to 2.5"   Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds fine. I have heard of heights from 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 with most I thing using something in-between. Looks like you're in the ball park. Comfort is the primary concern as it only need to limit extremes of normal motion.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Update...I position a pillow to restrict my chin collapsing....reduced AHI....update when I receive the collar.

[attachment=4434]

Still working with inserting image.

[attachment=4435]
Post Reply Post Reply
The collar eliminated the OA events. Can you please include flow limitation and snore in your charts so we can see what is driving pressure. Mask pressure is not important here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Additional graphs...

[attachment=4436]

[attachment=4437]

[attachment=4438]
Post Reply Post Reply
To me, this just looks like some periods of unsettled sleep. I think you're doing fine and the significant problems are gone.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Second night repositioning a pillow has corrected a lot of my problems.  Haven't received the collar yet...observe any differences.

Make more sense inserting a .pdf file...

[attachment=4450]
Post Reply Post Reply
That is fully resolved by the pillow. Give the c-collar a try if you wish, but this pretty much shows the positional apnea can be dealt with using your pillow correctly. The easiest way to send a report is just to use F12 in Sleepyhead to take a screenshot of the detailed data. The screenshot will be saved in your Documents/Sleepyhead/Screenshots directory.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 242 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 204 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question [CPAP] Sleep Data - removing mask in sleep James87 10 620 01-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: James87
  Oscar Data Attached - New User - Can't Sleep! kevinmallard 7 570 12-22-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 785 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  New mask, thoughts on my sleep data? SleepyMcDonald 1 400 11-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.