Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep patterns are terrible causing improper cpap therapy
Greetings all. I'm very glad to have found this thread and Zonks reply on sleep hygiene. I'm a relatively new hosehead and still working out the kinks with finding good sleep. Insomnia and quality sleep have been a battle for me for a long time. I'm very appreciative of this forum and all the knowledge, experience, and willingness to help each other.

Les, I hope your sleep has improved in the last few years and you're doing well.

-SS
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Sunstar - it's good to have you with us.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi! I have a CPAP machine, but do I need it? Sleep study attached Grazi 11 136 2 hours ago
Last Post: CB91710
  CPAP use problems - still having a poor nights sleep mistletoe 6 174 12-13-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  What are these breathing patterns? yrnkrn 10 467 12-06-2017, 02:46 AM
Last Post: yrnkrn
  Lost therapy time Haynbo 2 151 11-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  I am new and would like to purchase my own Cpap machine. I have had sleep study done. Ericivey1 6 452 10-24-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Help...Unsure if apnea is causing my severe insomnia Kiko2017 21 838 10-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Spy Car
  Disturbing breathing patterns? Please help. mRFstro 18 817 10-22-2017, 09:55 AM
Last Post: bonjour