Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep schedules in OSCAR?
Sleep schedules in OSCAR?
Is there any possibility to adapt the sleep schedules of the wristbands to OSCAR ?. All sleep measurement wristbands and devices to quantify sleep time and sleep phases can only be monitored on Android or IOS. It seems that there is no possibility to analyze this data on a PC with Windows /Mac /Unix. It would be great to be able to synchronize this data in OSCAR. Do you think it could be done?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep schedules in OSCAR?
OSCAR already supports Zeo headbands, and the next release will support the Dreem headband.

There are practically infinite sleep trackers, each with its own format, so we generally add support as time and interest permits.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not know the dream tracker Zeo, although I see that it is out of sale at this time. It really seems quite accurate, it's a shame I can't buy it. I also don't know the dream headband, I don't know where I can find information about it. What is it really called? Can you give me some more information about her? If OSCAR is going to allow its integration, I am very interested in knowing it and maybe being able to buy it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do a search for Dreem 2. (Note the spelling - Dreem, not dream).
Post Reply Post Reply
This Dreem headband seems a bit excessive to use with the nasal Dreamware mask. So much tube, so much strap, pouf! I have enough trouble sleeping and surely this headband that I gave in his graphics would be: all night awake trying to find a posture and be comfortable.  Laugh-a-lot  Of course, it seems very accurate ... and quite expensive.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 75 11 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 124 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,496 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,829 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
Question How to take OSCAR data to my sleep doctor? Pugsley13 8 1,202 05-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Pugsley13
  Can OSCAR provide actual sleep time? mcman56 1 581 10-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR + AutoSleep or Apple Health Sleep Data MRIDoctor 7 2,385 09-21-2022, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ajkessel

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.