Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

0 AHI but strange breathing waking up
0 AHI but strange breathing waking up
My numbers could not be better but the close up view is something I have not seen before.  I hope someone there can give me a little more insight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 0 AHI but strange breathing waking up
I wonder if you are leaking, the machine hasn't detected it, and instead is taking whatever gyrations that the leaks are causing and deciding that it's your breathing?
Post Reply Post Reply
Waking, OK. Breath holding? But without OA indication??
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe you were dreaming and started talking in your sleep? Record yourself sleeping with a mic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out my thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid391082 of me singing the Star Spangled Banner Grin  Maybe you were singing?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 12 200 44 minutes ago
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Worried about periodic breathing / CA patterns Jorgo 99 2,438 7 hours ago
Last Post: WakeUpTime
Question Does abnormal breathing trigger an elevated heart rate? Or vice versa. G. Szabo 14 325 10 hours ago
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 162 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross Waking up anxious Gailofiowa 3 100 04-09-2024, 08:10 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 2 347 04-09-2024, 05:57 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 302 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.