Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep test tonight
I have found that one or two calls a day at each bottleneck will expedite getting your copy of the test.
I went from sleep doc appointment to sleep study, to results, to new ASV PAP machine in TWO WEEKS.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Squeak! Squeak!
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, forgot to add, the mask they gave me was the Resperonics Comfortgel Blue Full....It was not as comfortable as the old one I had (both full face).

The problem I had with it was that the bottom part of the mask felt like it was pushing up my lower lip. It was medium which is what I have at home but it feels bigger. The one I have at home has no brand name on it and it's so old, I don't remember.

The Nasal mask is the most comfortable but I often have congested sinuses and even if I use something to clear them, my mouth sems to open when i sleep and i cant get used to the chin strap. I was going to look online for a mask but in the end, this taught me to try them on and try several.

I'm just fortunate I have a mask I can fall asleep with now. It works because of mask covers I bought so it is cloth on face, not plastic. It's done wonders. If you can't take plastic on your face, you have to try these cloth covers. I bought them online and it was the best purchase I made for my apnea!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oximetry Test Results? harmon k 2 37 1 hour ago
Last Post: TASmart
  [Health] About to take test for Apnea iamthesnorax 16 402 04-21-2017, 06:09 AM
Last Post: ajack
  First Night Tonight BMan 12 352 04-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Leaks and Mask Test mmdupas 11 397 03-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: thomashowe
  Took the titration test. UKwildcatfan 55 1,688 03-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Sleep apnea test (study) help? UKwildcatfan 12 546 03-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Self test, newbie needs help please bexiesbruv 9 628 02-20-2017, 11:40 AM
Last Post: bexiesbruv