Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep test tonight
I have found that one or two calls a day at each bottleneck will expedite getting your copy of the test.
I went from sleep doc appointment to sleep study, to results, to new ASV PAP machine in TWO WEEKS.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Squeak! Squeak!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Also, forgot to add, the mask they gave me was the Resperonics Comfortgel Blue Full....It was not as comfortable as the old one I had (both full face).

The problem I had with it was that the bottom part of the mask felt like it was pushing up my lower lip. It was medium which is what I have at home but it feels bigger. The one I have at home has no brand name on it and it's so old, I don't remember.

The Nasal mask is the most comfortable but I often have congested sinuses and even if I use something to clear them, my mouth sems to open when i sleep and i cant get used to the chin strap. I was going to look online for a mask but in the end, this taught me to try them on and try several.

I'm just fortunate I have a mask I can fall asleep with now. It works because of mask covers I bought so it is cloth on face, not plastic. It's done wonders. If you can't take plastic on your face, you have to try these cloth covers. I bought them online and it was the best purchase I made for my apnea!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpO2 and blood-gas arterial test? MyronH 19 317 06-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  After being on CPAP a while, has anyone here ever had a second sleep-test done? nathanoj 18 419 06-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Last Post: tedvpap
  Advice: Overnight Oximetry Test kiwii 6 319 05-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Mogy
Question [Diagnosis] Maintenance of Wakefulness Test SideSleeper 23 759 05-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  [Treatment] Tonight is the night...Titration Vitamin J 6 213 04-18-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  At home sleep test and treatment restwell 7 330 04-16-2018, 10:39 PM
Last Post: CB91710
Arrow Overnight Oximetry Test: Please Advise kiwii 2 196 04-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: kiwii