Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep tracker
Sleep tracker
Does anyone use a sleep tracker? Our machines can tell us about our apnea but I kind of would like to know what my sleep cycles are. How much time I spend in deep sleep, rem, light sleep. I've been looking at different ones. The Go2Sleep ring is pretty affordable and supposedly tracks AHI's, O2 levels, heart rate and sleep cycles. It's less than $100...I guess I could get it and compare the AHI it says I have to what my ResMed says.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep tracker
I have nothing to compare it to but I was given a ~$100 (u.s.) fitbit inspire 2 that tracks sleep (most of the time) and gives me sleep stage info. no idea how accurate it is but it's at least good to compare night to night and against how I feel (turns out I get very little rem sleep and I feel much better when I get a 'normal' amount). the device tracks heartbeat, steps, various exercises and provides a variety of analyses but doesn't measure O2 and definitely not ahi - I'm no expert but idk how any tracker could accomplish that.

sleep as android also provides some interesting info. post-cpap I mostly use it for the noise activated audio recorder to track my snoring and periodic limb movements (indirectly by interpreting the sound of movement and my vocal complaints).
  Shy   I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 217 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 248 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,401 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 829 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,051 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 698 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 3,258 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.