Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepHQ in case you're interested
SleepHQ in case you're interested
I know we all use and love OSCAR. I hope it's okay to post this. I don't know that SleepHQ really classifies as competition to OSCAR yet but I don't want to upset anyone by posting it here. 
I've seen a few videos on SleepHQ so I just now registered and uploaded my last 2 days of data to compare it to OSCAR. 
You can share the link to your data so others can look at it much like you share OSCAR data but this might be a little easier. 
Here is the link to my last 2 days if anyone has been curious about the SleepHQ thing and wants to check out what it looks like when you use it. The link is good for 7 days. 
https://sleephq.com/public/73926345-6b89...87fab3fffe
https://sleephq.com/public/c60c1165-1c02...a74134628b
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepHQ in case you're interested
Does it do anything useful that Oscar doesn't, or better?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2022, 12:44 AM)StevesSp Wrote: Does it do anything useful that Oscar doesn't, or better?

No, doesn't look like. I don't like it as much as OSCAR. It seems to do pretty much the same as OSCAR but you can't arrange the graphs how you want them. It's just a web based version of OSCAR. The only thing I can think of that I might use it for is if I want to share my data with someone to look at like I did in the op.
Post Reply Post Reply
It just seems easy for me to share data if I was wanting someone to be able to look more in depth to give advice. Just upload the data from the sd and share the link. That way they don't have to download anything and plug it into OSCAR. I just did it again for last night. Took maybe 30 seconds. 
https://sleephq.com/public/ca8a0e2f-aa88...4e8320fd99
Post Reply Post Reply
It's biggest advantage is with a smart phone and a cd card reader for the smart phone you can get the detailed data without a PC.

It's nice in that I can zoom on on the posted images for various views of the breath form. It seem to lack the statistics we see in OSCAR based on the links you posted.

In general I prefer OSCAR but SleepHQ has its place
Post Reply Post Reply
It doesn't seem to be a very friendly or inviting home page. They really don't tell you anything about their service and I guess you have to create an account before they tell you how their system operates. I don't like having to do that so I personally will stay away from them.

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
Fyi Resscan is another program that in some ways is more valuable than both OSCAR and SleepHQ. This being because it is supplied by the manufacturer and therefore is a more reputable source that you can use to provide data to doctors, sleep techs etc.

OSCAR imo has the best capability but doctors are often hesitant to trust the data or understand what they are seeing in it and rightfully so especially when you realize that some of the data/graphs are OSCAR generated and not just graphing machine data (as some people believe).
Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded ResScan just for fun. I can't say I like it yet. I don't see the "Flow Rate" like in OSCAR or even SleepHQ, or a way to zoom into your breathing to analyze breath by breath if you want to. Maybe I'm just missing it.  This is mine from last night in ResScan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
It's been awhile since I used ResScan, but I think if you right-click on the graph, a time period option will appear.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The more I mess with ResScan the more I like OSCAR soooo much better.  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 warranty case labrat 3 233 03-21-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 378 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  SleepHQ Pro machine eok361 9 1,044 10-02-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  UPS Battery Backup for CPAP in case of power outage puterwiz82 3 1,795 09-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Br1sleep
  How do I make the case for BPAP? SleepingFish 18 1,348 08-29-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Does it make a sense to get a CPAP in my case? SidWilliams 1 536 05-16-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed H5i S9 how to dismantle case - power supply error kermit43 9 1,442 05-28-2022, 08:43 AM
Last Post: vk3hjq

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.