Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepMapper is up and running! [Philips-Respironics software]
RE: SleepMapper is up and running! [Philips-Respironics software]
Tried to make a new registration on sleemapper in canada but could not register. It says only available in U.S. Or . Canada.I guess B.C . is now not part of Canada. Has anyone from Canada been able to use this program. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I created my SleepMapper account today. There are two choices for connecting so that you can get the data from your REMstar or BiPAP machine. You can use the Bluetooth Module or you can upload it to their website by inserting your data card into your Windows computer and uploading the data to their website. This requires you to download and install the SleepMapper Data Card Uploader software. Once the data is uploaded you can supposedly view it by logging on to their website or launching the app on your smartphone or tablet. I tried and in both cases it reported that the data is not there!

Oh well, maybe I can get to work if I fiddle with it some more. So far, no luck.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2013, 06:12 PM)dpet Wrote: Tried to make a new registration on sleemapper in canada but could not register. It says only available in U.S. Or . Canada.I guess B.C . is now not part of Canada. Has anyone from Canada been able to use this program. Thanks

Yes I am from BC Canada & had no problem creating an account & able to view my data.

But it is very basic info, in my opinion it is a very weak effort to help their pertinents.

They wonder why people start to take measures in their own hands!!
Give us something worth while to work with!!!

Hammer
Post Reply Post Reply
Today I inserted my SD card into my laptop and launched SleepMapper Data Card Uploader. It reported that it successfully uploaded my data to the SleepMapper website as before, but this time when I went to the website there was actually some data there. It warned me that last night's data was not there, but when I went to look the data from the night before last was there! I found out I had a AHI of 1.4, therapy hours equal to 8, and mask fit equal to 100%.

That's it!

I launched the smartphone app and saw the same information there.

So far I'm underwhelmed.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just signed up for it last night using the sd loader and it has yet to show that they got any of my data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the sane thing
No data at all the first night but the next Login showed both nights.

There should be a notice about this or just fix it make it work.
Then incorporate more features inti it, as it stands it is not much help
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine got the second night, but is still one night behind. And it knows it because it reports it as an error.

Anyway, the proof of concept is there. They just need to take it to higher levels and make it more useful. It's a start.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
This could be one of the most useless (even if it wasn't buggy) pieces of software I have ever tried.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-16-2013, 09:25 AM)Hdowning Wrote: the PR1 internet software now allows registration on SleepMapper.com and the SleepMapper smartphone app. I haven't loaded any data yet because I have a Mac and it requires downloading a windows app (or bluetooth or web devices on your PR1.). Today I will go into Windows on the Mac and try it.

Hi. Is there a solution for Mac users yet? Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsdown 
(04-22-2013, 02:04 PM)robertbuckley Wrote: This could be one of the most useless (even if it wasn't buggy) pieces of software I have ever tried.

I agree It is always 2 days behind in the uploads & continuously says "There is no data for today's date" then gives you a help notice to learn how to upload your data but doesn't work.

Piece of CRAP!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fan is running but no pressure from Dreamstaion Fireboss 0 8 14 minutes ago
Last Post: Fireboss
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,844 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,619 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,062 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,190 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,125 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.