Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepPhones_2
SleepPhones_2
While buying supplies from the #1 supplier, I ran across this contraption. Anyone ever tried the SleepPhones:

[Image: SleepPhones.jpg] [Image: SleepPhonewithCord.jpg]

The online DME suggests that you can use the device to drown out the noise of your machine or mask. I just cannot imagine putting something else on my head to help me sleep; might as well wear a full helmet. :Loco:
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepPhones_2
Good point on this product... seems like a lot of trouble to put this contraption on plus your CPAP mask.

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I plug ear buds in my ears every night so I can listen to rain sounds plying on my iPod. I don't do this to cover up sounds of my CPAP or mask. They are both silent. The rain sounds quiet my thoughts so I can sleep. The ear buds don't bother me. However, that thing looks like it might be bothersome.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have a set...its dangling from the earphone jack of my (first generation) Ecotones machine. I tried it once last year...during Cicada season....took it off during the night because I was getting too warm under it, fell between mattress and headboard and having bothered to fish it back out yet.

I also have the second generation Ecotones unit in my bedroom, along with the Marpac dual level sound conditioner.

I also have a pair of behind the head NoiseBusters (Active Noise Canceling).....which makes for a quite a strange experience.....since I've always had a fan blowing in my bedroom, and it stopping during the night usually wakes me up....(though I have box that beeps once when the power goes out behind my headboard now...)

I've never been able to wear earbuds...
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.