Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepStudy done, new lesson learned
SleepStudy done, new lesson learned
Well, I had my sleep study Wednesday night. What a horror show.

I added a new rule to my list... no fast food for dinner on night of an in-lab sleep study.

Wife and kids weren't home, so I decided to do the drive-thru at BK for a whopper and onion rings for dinner (not my norm). Well, I'm fairly certain my caffeine free diet coke wasn't caffeine free. Even on 5mg of ambien, I had a tough time falling asleep and was restless. The whopper... gave me gas something fierce. I'm still not sure if the tech was horrified or laughing her a$$ off... so bad it woke me up Oh-jeez

Of course the tech wouldn't let me in on any of the results, I only did the polysom, no titration for me that night (although it was supposed to be a split study). Tech did tell me that I would be having an interesting talk with my doc. She at least did confirm I did get enough sleep to have some results.

epic fail
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepStudy done, new lesson learned
Onion rings... they do it for me every time.

I wonder if they'll classify that as a "Spontaneous Arousal". Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Somebody should go in after eating a bowlful of chili just so they can proclaim to the gagging technician:

"WHO NEEDS THE MASK NOW?!"
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2015, 01:48 PM)AlanE Wrote: I wonder if they'll classify that as a "Spontaneous Arousal". Smile
NiCe!

(11-06-2015, 01:54 PM)StoopidMonkey81 Wrote: "WHO NEEDS THE MASK NOW?!"
Yeah... should have done wendy's.. chili and a baconator.. they'd be posting my pic with a no admittance flag!
Laugh-a-lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Baconator... Licklips
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I've learned (tips for a new user) chrisiscitrus 1 853 11-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  How to qualify for medicare- what I have learned eajeff 14 2,146 02-24-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: eajeff
  Newbie.. sleepstudy completed and need help with Resmed Airsense inital setup SABETTERSLEEP 17 2,339 08-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  What is learned in a 'nap study"? oldfart59 11 2,268 02-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: oldfart59
  Another lesson, please [swallowing air] coastalhermit 8 2,072 10-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: coastalhermit
  Just learned I have sleep apnea, waiting to hear full results of sleep study SleeplessInOklahoma 18 4,691 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: livingwithapnea
  What I learned today about mini-apneas and fatigue or why SH is the bomb Mark Douglas 44 13,408 07-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Last Post: silverny1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.