Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: Built In
CPAP Pressure: 17
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
SleepStyle 600 E1
I have a SleepStyle 600 that is displaying an E1 code, this machine is a backup machine and the one that I perfer to travel with. I have a RemStar as my main machine, although it is itself in for service right now as it is malfunctioning. I have a loaner machine while my RemStar is repaired. My question is does anybody know what the E1 code is on the SleepStyle?

I have been a user for 12 years, I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea because of severe migraines, and to this day if I do not use my machine I wake up with one. I am a religious user, usually I only forget to put it on if I am exhausted and fall asleep to quickly, and most of the time I wake up in the middle of the night realizing I don't have it on. I also am one of the few who has his machine set to consitant pressure, I can't stand BiPap setting.

Thanks if you can help.
06-08-2012 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zonk Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Activa LT
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 9/14
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: CPAP since Nov

Sex: Male

RE: SleepStyle 600 E1
Is there a chance little water leaked into the machine somehow if water wasn't emptied when last time been used.
06-08-2012 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Nuance (non-pro)
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: SleepStyle 600 E1
I poked around via Google and couldn't find anything. Try contacting a local DME. Good luck and let us know what it is so we can pass the info along.

Seems as though someone else here had the same problem because the Google search had several links marked as visited.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
06-08-2012 03:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for software for Fisher Paykel Sleepstyle 254 Kbas114 5 1,548 04-19-2014 05:03 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  sleepstyle 604 - data download? Zoomy 7 715 11-18-2013 04:42 PM
Last Post: Zoomy
  [CPAP] My Sleepstyle 600 stopped working TexasDad1206 2 1,007 08-02-2013 07:31 PM
Last Post: Paptillian
  Error code question for sleepstyle 600 ecrossiter 5 5,250 06-01-2012 05:42 PM
Last Post: zonk