Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepStyle 600 E1
SleepStyle 600 E1
I have a SleepStyle 600 that is displaying an E1 code, this machine is a backup machine and the one that I perfer to travel with. I have a RemStar as my main machine, although it is itself in for service right now as it is malfunctioning. I have a loaner machine while my RemStar is repaired. My question is does anybody know what the E1 code is on the SleepStyle?

I have been a user for 12 years, I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea because of severe migraines, and to this day if I do not use my machine I wake up with one. I am a religious user, usually I only forget to put it on if I am exhausted and fall asleep to quickly, and most of the time I wake up in the middle of the night realizing I don't have it on. I also am one of the few who has his machine set to consitant pressure, I can't stand BiPap setting.

Thanks if you can help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepStyle 600 E1
Is there a chance little water leaked into the machine somehow if water wasn't emptied when last time been used.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepStyle 600 E1
I poked around via Google and couldn't find anything. Try contacting a local DME. Good luck and let us know what it is so we can pass the info along.

Seems as though someone else here had the same problem because the Google search had several links marked as visited.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [CPAP] F & P SleepStyle KittyKatIs 15 319 04-11-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  F&P SleepStyle or ResMed AirSense 10 Tampa Jim 5 462 03-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  F&P SleepStyle Opinions zzz1 0 205 02-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: zzz1
  Sleepstyle F&P is very loud bibbie 5 591 09-20-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: enigmatic
  [Equipment] F&P SleepStyle (new model) Help with setup? BethT 5 1,036 05-24-2022, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BethT
Question What UPS (uninterrupted power supply) do you use for your Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle? jonchalk 1 767 12-25-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] immersing the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle ThermoSmart Breathing Tube jonchalk 0 616 10-18-2021, 12:52 AM
Last Post: jonchalk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.