Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepU / Viatom / Wellue Data File Name Change
SleepU / Viatom / Wellue Data File Name Change
My phone just updated the SleepU app, and it's storing the data files under a new name.  The old name used to be just digits: "YYMMDDHHMMSS".  Now it's "SleepU_YYMMDDHHMMSS".  It would be helpful to change the default filename pattern in the data-load portion of OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepU / Viatom / Wellue Data File Name Change
What type of phone and ViHealth version are you using, iPhone or Android? Since this is the first I've heard of this, a current workaround will be to rename it, deleting the "SleepU_" prefix. The latest Android ViHealth app for my phone v2.65 dropped the file creation all together and only stored the information in the database.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using an app called ViHealth v.2.69.0 on an older Android phone.

I've found that you have to look at the data for a particular day in the ViHealth app before it creates the file...my daily routine is to load the SleepU  data into the phone, view the day, check battery level, and then download the most recent data file to my Mac, where OSCAR can load it.

It works fine to rename the file, but it'd be more convenient if I didn't have to do that.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, that explains it.  Version 2.63 was the last to have the standard file creation name.  In version 2.65 they did away with all file creations and relied on the database only.  I guess people like me complained enough that they returned with the 2.69 version, albeit with the suffix.  I have the download link they sent me for version 2.63, if you want it.  Also, because of this problem, I found that you can go into the Play Store listing for each app and selectively turn off its automatic version update.   As far as I can tell, the only difference between the 3 versions, is how they handle file creation names, or not.

If you want to use version 2.63, first turn off the automatic updates for this app, then delete the current version on you android.  Next, download the ViHealth APK from my dropbox to your phone, Download Link Here.  After it is downloaded, go into your Download directory.  My Android has a "MyFiles" app for this purpose.  Double-tap the ViHealth APK to start the installation process.  That should be it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just found a site that has different versions for download.  Here is the link:
https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.viatom.v.../#previous

and another site: https://m.apkpure.com/vihealth/com.viato...h/versions

The odd number versions seem to be for North American distribution, and the even numbers are for the European market.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW.  I have the viatom O2 Max and am using the ViHealth 2.70.0 app on my Android phone.   The data files are in the format O2M_date.  When I rename the data files to remove the prefix OSCAR crashes.  Happy to provide sample files.  

Also, there is a 14MB sqlite database file:

sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db .tables
android_metadata  o2device          sleepData

The data-files are smaller than the database so quite possible the database has a redundant copy of everything.   Am continuing to explore.
Post Reply Post Reply
The filename must be the 14-digit number portion of the filename.   It represents the year (4-digits), month (2-digits), day (2-digits), hour (2-digits), minute (2-digits), and seconds (2-digits).   No other filename will work.

The PlusebitO2.db stores all the data.

sergio has provided a file extraction script for anyone to use.
Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  And sorry to bother you! Script works great.  Although since I haven't used OSCAR before I don't seem able to load / visualize any data.   When I try Data / Import Viatom Data I get the message "Already up to date .."
Post Reply Post Reply
Purge the oximetry data for that day. Data > Advanced > Purge Oximetry Data > Current Day
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
The menu option says "Current Days" not "Current Day" and selecting it gives this error:

"Select the day with valid oximetry data in daily view first."

There is no way to select anything in daily view since that is grayed out.  Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 77 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 644 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 191 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,301 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.