Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepU import?
SleepU import?
I got my SleepU yesterday and wore it last night. This morning I tried to import it to OSCAR but didn't have any luck. I exported the file and clicked "import" in OSCAR but didn't see the file. I had to leave for work so I didn't have much time to play with it. Can someone help me out on how to get that data into OSCAR? 
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepU import?
Note: Since this concerns software, I have moved your thread to the Software Forum.

First, import your CPAP's data.  Second, let's make sure you are using the correct file.  The SleepU filename should look close to, "20220405231315".  It will NOT have any file extension type.  (i.e: ".csv")  The filename consists of the date and time.  To import this file, go to Data → Import Viatom/Wellue Data and select your file or files to import.  That's it!

In case you aren't aware:  Even if you start both the CPAP and SleepU at the exact time, the SleepU can have a start time up to 2 minutes after the CPAP.  If the clocks aren't synced, it can even be more.  To correct this you can adjust the SleepU's start time by renaming its filename to match the start time of your CPAP. You will need to rename the file prior to importing it. If you realize that you need to rename it after importing it, just purge the day's oximeter data, rename the file and then reimport it.

Also, here is a Wiki on the subject: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ile_Import
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Crimson Nape. I did do a search and found the wiki page after I got to work. It's a little more complicated that I thought it was going to be. I thought it was just going to be importing the csv file but I'll work it out after I get home. The funny thing with the SleepU is all my desats were while I was awake fighting with the mask...it was a "mask fight" night at the beginning and that's when OSCAR showed a cluster of CA's too, before I went to sleep. I'll try to get the O2 imported when I get home and post it in my thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any oximeter is prone to recording artifacts if you have rapid hand movement or bump the probe.   People will see these artifacts and freak out, thinking their O2 levels had dropped so severely.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I figured it out. Got it imported to OSCAR. I posted a sceenshot in my thread.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,041 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 133 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 916 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 258 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,489 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 328 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.