Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepcube time correction?
Hallo.

i am using an intellipap sleepcube with smartlink and software.

There is a difference between official time and the machine time about 10 minutes. Is there a possibility to correct the machin time ?

greetings
sleepbetter.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know about that machine, but there's no way to do it on my machine without a technician with a special cable and software. I just set my bedside clock 8 minutes fast to compensate. When I first got my machine 10 months ago it was only 4 minutes fast.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
welcome to the forum
S9 have a clock in the clinical menu to change the time. not sure about the intellipap but you can request the provider manual via Email (section three) http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member needs help with Devilbiss dv 54 sleepcube autoadjust Wayoutbush 8 202 09-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [Equipment] New sleep apnea patient here using oral device for first time liz81 17 1,113 08-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Romster
  Time for a new machine ?? GrammaBear 8 315 08-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
Question very casual relation between AHI and sleep time CPAPreturnee 2 220 07-31-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: CPAPreturnee
  Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset biyahero 23 1,323 07-27-2017, 12:06 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  [Diagnosis] Long Time to Get Prescription for Machine Vesimir 39 1,441 07-19-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Vesimir
  Date/time? markn62 3 224 07-18-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: markn62