Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

free software ? by new member
Question 
free software ? by new member
I'm new and was hoping to download the free software for the ResMed Equipment, then I noticed there is no version for available for the mac OS X, does anyone know if there is any chance of a download version for the mac system becoming available in the foreseeable future ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: free software ? by new member
Download the free SleepyHead software.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
welcome to the forum
SleepyHead software support the S9 and works with mac computers
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the link to SH thread and download link
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-JediMark
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi cyrano, First, WELCOME! to the forum. "Rescan" works only on "Windows," I think. However, I understand "Sleepyhead" is very good, best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you to all, I consider myself a computer novice at best and am extremely pleased when I try to do something and it all works as I expected it should, I downloaded the sleepyhead software on my MAC and tried it out quickly and it works great ! I will get further into it when I have some more time to play around, but for now, Hooray and Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please leave a quarter on the table near the door. We use it to by coffee. Laugh-a-lot
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 134 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,122 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 494 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,021 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,556 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.