Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleephead and new Philips Dreammaker
Just got a new Philips Deammaker APAP machine.

Have just tried to read it SD Card with Shleephead.

It keeps crashing sleephead.

I did download the latest version.

Sleephead has worked great with my old Philips 960 ASV and my new ResMed s10 APAP machine but not with the new Philips machine.

Any idea why?

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Rich

Respironics have changed the format of the data files created by the new machine so the existing Sleepyhead can't read them. JediMark is working on an update to the program but needs people to submit files do that he can reverse engineer the data. There is a thread elsewhere in this forum giving further details.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2016, 01:45 AM)racprops Wrote: Just got a new Philips Deammaker APAP machine.

Sleephead has worked great with my old Philips 960 ASV and my new ResMed s10 APAP machine but not with the new Philips machine.

Any idea why?

Rich

Here is the thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-YOUR-data
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-03-2016, 01:45 AM)racprops Wrote: Just got a new Philips Deammaker APAP machine.

Any idea why?

Rich

Rich, a lot of data for the Dreamstation Auto CPAP was donated, and that part of the Sleepyhead development is complete, so don't worry about donating data at this time. The good news is a Beta release should be coming soon that will mean you will be able to use Sleepyhead to monitor your treatment on the new machine.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips Dreamstation or Airsense 10 CPAP machine stephennic 54 5,558 01-13-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  SleepHead issues JD007 11 499 01-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Last Post: JD007
  Philips DreamStation heated tube Denny T 3 357 01-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  AHI won't go below 9 - sleephead screenshot shona 8 536 12-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  philips remstar auto a-flex skylersdad 2 345 11-29-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask abrun7 4 475 11-15-2016, 05:27 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Ever try to call Philips Respironics for tech support? old dude 9 5,511 11-14-2016, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Md Hoq