Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Sleepyhead data
RE: Missing Sleepyhead data
Go to the bottom right of the sleepyhead chart and you'll see Event Flags. Go into there and make sure you have all green on the charts listed. It's just like you did for the events on the bottom left.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2018, 10:13 AM)Apnea Infant Wrote: Don't see how all flags being green will highlight events when there are none. And also if some flags are red that this will hide any events if they exist?

AHI reports whether or not flags are green. You can get to AHI reports on the left hand side under 'events'. I think it may be the case that you actually did not have any events on Feb 20. If you click 'Events' which is the next column on the left hand side and next to details you can see all your events listed and the times in seconds they occur. If under every event-of Clear airway, Hypopnea, Large leak, Obstructive there are zero then you did not have any events that night.

The problem is, according to MyAir, I did have events, 2.3/hour one night, 2.2/hour the next. And last night, Pressure, Leak Rate, and Flow Limitation are missing. I suppose an argument could be made that Leak Rate and Flow Limitation somehow were at absolute zero for about 5 hours (I do pretty well some nights with leaks, but NOT with flow limitation), but I expect there to be some pressure showing since I was wearing the mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2018, 11:29 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: Go to the bottom right of the sleepyhead chart and you'll see Event Flags. Go into there and make sure you have all green on the charts listed. It's just like you did for the events on the bottom left.

Everything is green, both sides
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2018, 10:33 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Maybe your machine if having issues writing to the sd card. All of your data is backed up in sleepyhead, so format the SD card in your pc as fat 32 make sure it is back in the machine and it should write the summary info back onto the card. Try again tonight

OK, I will try that, thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I would copy all your folders from the SD card into a folder on your computer before you format it.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2018, 12:04 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: I would copy all your folders from the SD card into a folder on your computer before you format it.

OK, thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
So I got full data last night and I think it looks good! Lowest AHI I've gotten in quite a while at 1.65. And since I woke up at 1am, I think it's possible that some of the events shortly after 1:00 could be Sleep/Wake/Junk. 

On the advice of y'all on this board, I adjusted my pressures to 11 minimum/16 maximum. Does that look right?

Do I need to do anything about the Flow Limitations? It seems like it is all over the place!

My leak rate is really good with the Nuance Pro mask. I still have to figure out how to keep the backstrap from slipping up my head (silky/slippery hair, I guess  Bigwink ). 

I have yet to sleep through the night, multiple wakings, which was a problem before. I am hoping that will eventually get better.

Thanks for any advice!

[attachment=4606]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 264 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 167 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 477 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 642 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 606 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time? sleep2023 9 1,016 06-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period Dchurch 4 706 03-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SleepyMac

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.