Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day
Question 
Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day
Trying out the SleepMaster program and the built in viewer.

I built my user profile using an inserted SD card (not wifi) option. Downloaded Sleep Data and get the green indicator that "your sleep data download is complete". I had the option to run viewer after download but get "no detailed data available for this day". Tried it unchecking that option and manually launching the viewer, same result. I have over ten days stored on the card so there should be enough to pull.

Running windows 10. Sleepyhead can pull data within its program with no issues (write protect enable on sd card). Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day
I experienced the same problem that you did on both Windows 7 Pro-64bit and Linux 64bit.   I finally gave up on it, figuring it just wasn't meant to happen.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I figured it was me exerting my superpowers, everything computer based that I touch I destroy.

All kidding aside, would love to hear from others if they have fix or workaround.
Post Reply Post Reply
The fastest way to look like an idiot is to try and demonstrate something on a computer to someone. As far as Sleep Master, I feel like it's a permission issue or where the files are located.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson did you try it with the FlashAir card or an SD card at the machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using the FlashAir card. Sleep Master should be looking at the downloaded data on the PC and not the card for this info. Actually, I've had better luck using the earlier versions of Sleep Master that were compiled for specific platforms as opposed the the latter Java versions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried it on the Mac, same deal.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried messing with this again until I get my FlashAir card. Still running off SD card from machine.

I extract the Sleep Master file to my documents. I then launch Sleep_Master.jar file and it loads it up. I go through the steps (indicating SD card). When I create the profile and new file is created in my documents (profile name plus AS10 for my machine). Downloaded and launched viewer, still nothing. I also copied the file into the main Sleep_Master_Jave folder, same issues.

Still at a loss. Will try when FlashAir card arrives tomorrow.

Thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
I would love to hear as well.  Running Windows 10 and using wireless connection.  I have a little over a month of data on the card but it won't load in viewer.  Glad I'm not the only one having this problem...I thought it was just me.  8-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Any luck yet?  Very interested is the resolution if any.  Thanks 8-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 232 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 321 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,679 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,077 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3] Dog Slobber 10 1,263 10-26-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,285 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 976 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.