Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepmaster and SH
Sleepmaster and SH
I purchased a Toshiba Flash Air Card, downloaded and set up Sleepmaster, everything worked great.  I told sleepmaster to schedule auto download at 6 am.   The auto download did not work this morning.  I was able to tell sleepmaster to download the file wirelessly from the machine and tell sleepyhead to get the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepmaster and Sleepyhead
Not familiar with Sleepmaster, and only do Sleepyhead downloads every three to four weeks by taking out the SD card and putting it in my computer.

So, dumb question from me- is the clock on your machine set to your current local time?

If the machine is set to some other timezone then it wouldn't download at the local time you would have expected.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2017, 06:34 AM)silversnore Wrote: I purchased a Toshiba Flash Air Card, downloaded and set up Sleepmaster, everything worked great.  I told sleepmaster to schedule auto download at 6 am.   The auto download did not work this morning.  I was able to tell sleepmaster to download the file wirelessly from the machine and tell sleepyhead to get the data.

Sleep Master does not rely on your xpap's clock setting. However, you must leave Sleep Master running for it to download at the scheduled time.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks Tom!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3] Dog Slobber 10 1,246 10-26-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  SleepMaster AdoptopenJDK 11.0.9.1+1 problem todivefor 2 618 11-21-2020, 12:45 PM
Last Post: todivefor
  FlashPAP / SleepMaster FancyPants 10 3,375 06-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Last Post: jsielke
Wink SleepMaster Viewer jsielke 2 1,416 05-15-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: jsielke
Question DreamStation/SleepMaster data download CurtRug 11 3,660 05-15-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Sleepmaster - No Detail data for this day Effers 11 2,519 04-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: dslalex
  FlashAir & SleepMaster: won't reconnect after power down or removal chill 5 1,953 09-11-2016, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Jack_Russell_Fan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.