Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: What do you wear to sleep in?
This poll is closed.
Au naturel / birthday suit
40.00%
16 40.00%
Full PJs / Nightgown
15.00%
6 15.00%
PJ Top
5.00%
2 5.00%
PJ Bottom
7.50%
3 7.50%
Cap
2.50%
1 2.50%
Socks
15.00%
6 15.00%
Other: Please explain in thread
15.00%
6 15.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sleepwear
Up the great white north, we have a new-fangled thing called indoor heating. T-shirt and boxer for him, sleep shirt for her, same thing all year round because we keep it the same temp all year round! At $112 a month for heating anyways, I figure I'm worth another 10 bucks a month to keep it toasty. Of course when husband is working at night he is replaced by the dogs. They take more room than he does.

Post Reply Post Reply
We only use evaporative air conditioning on the hottest nights and don't have central heating. So it's boxers and t-shirt in summer, full PJs in winter. I have four pairs of very nice Qatar Airways PJs which is what I mainly use, but they're getting a bit worn - need to take another trip soon. Smile
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2015, 12:27 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Boxer briefs are way more comfy, practical, and not stoopid. Except for that weird pocket in the front. I tried carrying my cell phone in there once.

Thanks for the visual image and a great laugh, Paula! Laugh-a-lot Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-12-2015, 10:43 PM)PollCat Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 12:27 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Boxer briefs are way more comfy, practical, and not stoopid. Except for that weird pocket in the front. I tried carrying my cell phone in there once.

Thanks for the visual image and a great laugh, Paula! Laugh-a-lot Dielaughing

And do I dare ask what mode the ringer was set to....? Unsure Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
au natural for me - find it is more comfortable as the pjs don't ride up doing the night.
Post Reply Post Reply
I sleep naked. In Florida it's way too hot and I can't afford the high electric bills from cranking up the A/C up. I also can't stand the feel of the fabric rubbing against my skin. This is due to my tourette's. Let's just say that my mother would have been much happier if they made tagless shorts, shirts, underwear and seamless socks when I was growing up. I was my moms living nightmare each year for back to school shopping. My dear poor mom sure suffered with me.Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

I don't know if it is because I have diabetes or just because I'm getting older, but sometimes in the Winter I will wear a zip up hooded sweatshirt in addition to my nightgown. Our house is electric heat so we try not to put the heat too high or the bill goes to the moon.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bare butt for this guy...my only use for pj pants is to lounge around and keep the neighbors from staring when I go get the mail.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nothin' for me... unless my partners little one is in the house, in which case undies it is. A little someone likes to climb in to our bed in the middle of the night! Tongue
Post Reply Post Reply

I'm one of those people who are always hot and haven't worn anything to bed since 1996.
Post Reply Post Reply