Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: What do you wear to sleep in?
This poll is closed.
Au naturel / birthday suit
40.00%
16 40.00%
Full PJs / Nightgown
15.00%
6 15.00%
PJ Top
5.00%
2 5.00%
PJ Bottom
7.50%
3 7.50%
Cap
2.50%
1 2.50%
Socks
15.00%
6 15.00%
Other: Please explain in thread
15.00%
6 15.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sleepwear
Usually just boxers and a tee. Sometimes nothing but a Resmed Mirage FX ....
Erm, nekkid as the day I was born, always have been - can't stand sleep cloths of any kind. I even kick off the sheets most nights. My greatest dread about having to go to a nursing home in my dotage is the idea that they will force me to wear pyjamas.....
light nightgown for me... I don't like air breezing across my skin and am prone to ditching the covers. I do a lot of the burning hot/freezing cold crap and have a difficult time finding the right/comfy temp and I keep the thermostat an even 70 all day, all night, all winter and all summer to accommodate! as a menopausal diabetic with no thyroid i need all the helps i can get Big Grin
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه

Both feet in - too hot
Both feet out - too cold
One foot out - perfect.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Hi,

Boxer briefs for me!