Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head Beta
Sleepy Head Beta
Is there any way to send reports to the author regarding Sleepy Head beta test ing  1.1 Mac Version, It quit right at opening.
I can copy the unexpected quit report that is normally send to Apple to him if it can help 
Thanks

He can contact me privately.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head Beta
(08-15-2018, 05:46 PM)Patro Wrote: Is there any way to send reports to the author regarding Sleepy Head beta test ing  1.1 Mac Version, It quit right at opening.
I can copy the unexpected quit report that is normally send to Apple to him if it can help 
Thanks

He can contact me privately.

Hi, Patro; sorry you're having trouble, and doubly sorry I don't know enough to help overcome your problem.  I do know that trying to communicate directly with JediMark, the author, is counter-productive; he is extremely busy working on SleepyHead and isn't able to work on individual issues, even little ones.  However, I think other folks have encountered the same issues that are troubling you so searching the Software Support Forum will probably return gold nuggets.

In fact, if you look below these posts, there are suggestions in the Possibly Related Threads... section that may provide some direction.

Good luck!  (And if you remain stumped, try what others do and post the problem with a specific topic heading – you'll get some good help, much better than mine! Dont-know )
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,811 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,278 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Is An Oscar Alpha/Beta Available? captainsteubing 5 1,188 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: captainsteubing
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,351 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 22,999 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 1,279 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok tmrlhk 2 1,777 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: tmrlhk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.