Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead version 1.1 Release [plus odd posts by JediMark]
RE: Sleepyhead 1.1.0 Installation
Arie had 24/7 ability to contact me this entire time, and still took out of context what I said and went ahead with this. I expected him to have my back

Releases were NOT something I delegated to Arie.

Arie has sadly lost his role in the SleepyHead project as a result.
So will you admit that neither I nor Apnea Board had anything to do with this mess?

...or are you going to allow folks to continue believing the lie that we somehow conspired against you?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

For the record, Arie was the ONLY person I authorised to be a spokesman. That didn't mean he had the right to speak FOR me or make major SleepyHead decisions like this in my perceived "absence".. Arie was never out of contact.
(02-07-2019, 06:44 PM)jedimark Wrote: That didn't mean he had the right to speak FOR me

The above statement is in direct opposition to what you stated here:

jedimark Wrote:My good friend and SleepyHead's translation coordinator Arie Klerk is my chosen "2nd in command" as far as the SleepyHead project is concerned, and was the only one I really authorised to speak here in my behalf

After reading your 2nd statement, what in the world were folks supposed to believe when Arie told them you had abandoned new SH development and were okay with folks distributing and/or working on 1.1.0?

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Mark, I see you're still FALSELY ACCUSING Apnea Board on the other forum, when YOU KNOW the truth .

I'll ask you ONE LAST TIME:

Will you admit that neither I nor Apnea Board had anything to do with this mess?

...or are you going to allow folks to continue believing the lie that we somehow conspired against you?

Or will you do like you've done in the past - refuse to answer because you're living in a paranoid world where everyone is out to get you?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

As you know, I'm involved in a renovation project for a disabled friend. My roles on Discord were revoked today. I had nothing to do with this B.S. My biggest fault is that I give freely of my time to help others. JediMark can go F-himself.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

RE: SleeyHead version 1.1 Release
This is not false accusation. I'm not paranoid or delusional, AB has been sustaining attempts to undermine my work for a long time.

AB needed publicly calling out over this long standing pattern of behaviour.

Your users need to be made aware that this initiative is not official, and ApneaBoard is misusing SleepyHead projects identity for its own personal gain.
RE: SleeyHead version 1.1 Release
(02-07-2019, 07:57 PM)jedimark Wrote: This is not false accusation. I'm not paranoid or delusional, AB has been sustaining attempts to undermine my work for a long time.
AB needed publicly calling out over this long standing pattern of behaviour.
Your users need to be made aware that this initiative is not official, and ApneaBoard is misusing SleepyHead projects identity for its own personal gain.

You sir are a LIAR.  And on top of that, you think our members are stupid.

The version 1.1.0 that's being distributed STILL has all your donation links in it (it's your code after all, and it has not been altered in any way - it was copied from YOUR OWN WEBSITE).  So how exactly are we distributing it for our "own personal gain"?????  Idiot.

You fail to mention that it was APNEA BOARD that raised THOUSANDS of dollars for you in fund-raising threads, Mark.  You fail to mention that APNEA BOARD provided FREE BANDWIDTH for you on our own fileserver site (SleepFiles.com) and gave you free FTP access with a TON of space to use for whatever development work you wish.  You fail to mention that after you searched for a solid platform for your dev team to work together, it was APNEA BOARD who CREATED your "SleepyHead Testing Forum" here on our server for your own personal use (which you were thrilled with)!  That took a lot of work to design and get running, Mark.  It wasn't a walk in the park.

But don't let the facts stop you of making up stuff as you go, Mark.   Rolleyes  

I'm starting to think that you've got a substance abuse problem or some sort of mental or emotional paranoid illness or perhaps both.  I care about you enough to TELL YOU THE TRUTH.  I'm not going to be one of your little "yes men" just to get on your good side-- especially since doing so will only enable you to continue your paranoid delusions.  

You seriously need professional help - do yourself and your family a favor and get that help before you tear your entire world apart at the seams.

You're the one who came here and made PUBLIC false accusations, so that is why I PUBLICLY reply to you here.

Finally good to get SOME reply from you.  You've IGNORED my emails for YEARS.

Your small subset of followers is rapidly depleting because you continually attack those who are ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU.

I've seen this all before with you, Mark.  It has become a pattern with you.

The pattern goes like this:

1.  JediMark asks for feedback, development help etc.
2.  Folks step up to the plate and help him out.
3.  The code is improved and released.
4.  Time passes, bugs are found, new machines need support, so those that help Mark out try to contact him to inform him of these needful things.
5.  Mark goes "dark" and drops out of any online activity for MONTHS at a time.
6.  The "helpers" get frustrated and keep trying to contact Mark for direction.
7.  Their requests are ignored by Mark, repeatedly.
8.  The "helpers" start talking about trying to help fix the code themselves, since users are clamoring for the fixes with JediMark nowhere to be found.
9.  The "helpers" actually fix a bit of the code and offer it up to those who would like to use a "fixed" version, or install a patch.
10.  Suddenly, JediMark comes out of hiding, and attacks the "helpers" for not allowing him time to fix the problems himself, saying (basically) that "No one understands the code like I do, since I am the creator of SleepyHead, and your efforts to 'fix' things only messes up my progress!!!" and "You guys are trying to steal SleepyHead away!"
11.  The "helpers" are stunned by Mark's attacks and slink off away into oblivion, since they're offended that Mark thinks they are a bunch of "rebels".
12.  More months pass with nothing being done.
13. GOTO step 4

There's EXACTLY what has happened MANY times in the past.  I've been here.  I've seen it again and again.

I'm done my friend-- stick a fork in me.  Perturbed

Change is coming...

~ THREAD CLOSED ~

Admin Note:  I have combined the posts dealing with the JediMark stuff into this thread to make the discussion more organized.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,179 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,624 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 499 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,294 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.