Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head Locked
Sleepy Head Locked
I am now leaning to use Sleepy Head software. Wow! What a tool.

I put Sleepy Head into full screen mode using the VIEW drop down box (top left) I can not
get it to go back to prior viewing mode. All these drop down boxes no longer function now that
the program entered  full screen mode. These are File, View, Data and Help.

Is this typical? How can I get out of  full screen mode?

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head Locked
Press the F11 key.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes indeed, worked nicely. Thanks Crimsom Nape

But, when in full screen mode, why does sleepy head lock the four drop down boxes?

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
I discovered this a few days ago - most annoying bug. But for the price you still cannot beat this program. Even at 2x the price. My eternal gratitude goes out to the developer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello TASmart,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, for the price this is fantastic. I worked as a programmer for a couple decades.
I am reading thru the user guide. Learning to zoom in, out and scroll the window. Also selecting a zoom (swipe with left button).

If I want to undo the swiped zoom, how can I do that. I do not mean the incremental right button?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2017, 11:10 AM)BrassCat Wrote: If I want to undo the swiped zoom, how can I do that. I do not mean the incremental right button?

The easiest way I've found is to click on a different day and then return back.

-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2017, 11:10 AM)BrassCat Wrote: Hello TASmart,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, for the price this is fantastic. I worked as a programmer for a couple decades.
I am reading thru the user guide. Learning to zoom in, out and scroll the window. Also selecting a zoom (swipe with left button).

If I want to undo the swiped zoom, how can I do that. I do not mean the incremental right button?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I have been right clicking on the title of any of the graphs and selecting go to 100% zoom.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I've found another way out of zoom, hold the Escape key.  At least it worked for me.

-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the responses,

Yes, I had just discovered the right click and 100%, thanks TASmart. (Besides the other options)

Crimson Nape. I just tested the escape method. Yes, it goes back to the prior
zoom level. It even undoes left or right button zooms. Only fault I see is when
all zooms are undone, then the next escape blanks the waveforms. OK, I can
live with that. there was nothing left to unzoom! Excellent feature.

This is a really nice program. My pulmonologist said he could not view
individual days data, this program lets me see every breath!!

It is good to know. Even running Bi-PaP I have apneas up to 30 during the night.
What a wake up call! Explains why I feel not so good.

I see also that Philips offers an oximeter for the machine. Pricey but insured,
I want one.

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
BrassCat,
Sorry to to inform you, but that oximeter model isn't compatible with SleepyHead.   I hope I didn't burst your bubble.

-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,662 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  How does OSCAR know my AHI when the CF card was locked? greyham 2 764 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: greyham
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,358 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead File View is locked out Feedsack 1 1,074 03-28-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 1,284 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok tmrlhk 2 1,781 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: tmrlhk
  Sleepy Head not shoing graphs Nor can I get out countrydoctor379 14 2,520 01-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: AHIGuy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.