Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head Question
Sleepy Head Question
Can someone help me understand what the "by pressure" data graph is telling me?

[url=[Image: 21574557158_c16e98f67e_c.jpg]BY Pressure Data by Chuck Cangialosi, on Flickr]By Pressure Data[/url]

And I still haven't figured out the proper way to get a graphic posted here. I apologize, I am still working on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head Question
It's some form of histogram, but I never quite figured it out.

I believe it's a work in progress and hasn't really been finished yet.

The minutes number are probably how many minutes you spent in each of the pressures listed. I haven't figured out the other rows.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks archangle, I agree on the minutes/pressures. I was just curious how the graph portion worked into the equation. I think your onto it as far as histogram, I was just curious as to how it related to the overall picture. I get the part with the colors being related to your events on your left screen pie chart, but then I am lost.

Maybe someone else will chime in and catch us up. Not life or death, just a thirst to understand what I'm doing in therapy. SH is WONDERFUL.Big Grin

Been to your WIKI, it's awesome!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I can't help either. I never did understand it and still don't. I just ignore it frankly.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
I ignore it also! Thought I was the only one not able to figure it out. Thinking-about
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I'm glad I was able to step up and open up this can of worms, as we all cowered in the background like minions!!

And I thought is was just me......................Thinking-about I was almost afraid to ask the question!!Huh

Post Reply Post Reply
I believe I read that Jedimark left the plot in place for giggles. Indicating to me that it might be removed at some point.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, its a brain teaser, I hope he's having a good laugh!! If nothing else it looks impressive.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-27-2015, 01:22 PM)ginzo Wrote: Can someone help me understand what the "by pressure" data graph is telling me?

No idea. I found an explanation once but don't remember what it was, and just ignore it.

Post Reply Post Reply
The thing is, the graph is not consistant. Some nights, it is totally blank, then other nights, it will list just Obstructives and nothing else when I've clearly had other events.

I just don't dwell on it too much.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,359 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 1,286 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok tmrlhk 2 1,783 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: tmrlhk
  Sleepy Head not shoing graphs Nor can I get out countrydoctor379 14 2,523 01-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: AHIGuy
  Help with sleepy head gwatty62 6 1,477 12-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: gwatty62
  Sleepy Head loses Notes ROBBY98 37 3,750 12-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ROBBY98
  Sleepy head - old build gpk111 10 2,030 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.