Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head - Where did Flow Rate and Mask Pressure go?
Hi,

So first, my machine is a ResMed S9 Autoset and I have a 1 gig card in it.

I was looking back in the data and I noticed that going back to February 8th, data for Flow Rate and Mask Pressure are included BUT... on the 7th, this data is not present (other data is, but not FL and MP). What's going on here?

The only explanation I can think of is that ResMed is using the file as a circular buffer and they are only keeping X number of days of data for the more storage intense metrics but come on... even for the MOST data intensive metrics on these things, the amount of data generated is trivial. They're only using 23 megabytes for a 1 gig card. Looking at the file structure I do see that the largest .edf files which are tagged with a _BRP suffix are only present going back 7 days.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's by design, so if you want to save the graph data beyond 7 days, you'll have to do it on your own media by using ResScan or Sleepyhead software.

The SD card has the following limitations:

365 summary sessions
30 detailed sessions
7 high-rate detailed sessions

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Danke... I'm guessing whomever they contracted to do the firmware for them probably did it in 1998 and they just never bothered to update it. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

The S9 saves only 7 days of high sample rate data on the card.
That's flow and pressure.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very High Leak Rate Grmato10 71 2,449 1 hour ago
Last Post: PaytonA
Sad Change pressure or new mask? DavdM 2 124 04-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Help with understanding "Leak Rate" Cranberry Ray 0 151 04-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cranberry Ray
  get leak rate with aircurve 10 vauto runnung paab 2 183 04-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Maniac007
  Exhausted / have leak rate of 28.1 aconcepts 40 1,204 04-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Marillion
  Still sleepy after 9 months. Could only sleep for 6 hours. susilosaja 16 596 03-30-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: sleepy1235
  High leak rate but low AHI Oquatanginwann 3 191 03-30-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred