Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok
Question 
Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok
Hello,

I have not used Sleepy Head for the past 20 days while travelling, and my SD card has been in my Resmed Machine.  When I used Sleepy Head today ( under Daily tab ), it shows only my AHI index for the past 20 days , but no graphs at all - Please Note This day just contains summary data, only limited information is available .  For info before these 20 days, they are all normal with the graphs.   Thinking-about

Pls help to see what need to be rectified.  Thank you so much !  

Warmest regards,
Raymond
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok
Summary data is available when the card is not fully inserted into the machine, the card is locked or the card is defective. Try a new card. One alternative to try first is to download version 1.1.0 and see if the data is imported in that new version. If so, switch the the new version or re-load the data in the version 1.0 beta. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...stallation
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
RE: Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok
(01-28-2019, 08:53 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Summary data is available when the card is not fully inserted into the machine, the card is locked or the card is defective.  Try a new card.  One alternative to try first is to download version 1.1.0 and see if the data is imported in that new version.  If so, switch the the new version or re-load the data in the version 1.0 beta.  http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...stallation

Hi Sleep Rider,

It is working now.  Probably the card was not properly inserted for the past 20 days.

Thank you so much again !   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 172 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleepy Head not shoing graphs Nor can I get out countrydoctor379 14 694 01-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: AHIGuy
  Statistics page not showing previous month data yankees123 23 532 01-14-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Help with sleepy head gwatty62 6 295 12-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: gwatty62
  Sleepy Head loses Notes ROBBY98 37 693 12-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ROBBY98
  How to delete data points in Oximeter data DBBCPAP 3 229 12-19-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: DBBCPAP
  Sleepy head - old build gpk111 10 413 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.