Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy head shows Summary Only :(
Ohmy 
Sleepy head shows Summary Only :(
Summary Only Sad

But it did give me Saturdays info correctly the days before said Summary Only... I did have the card in the reader for like a week now.  Is there  a setting I am missing?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy head shows Summary Only :(
Try rebuilding the SleepyHead data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
At the top of the Sleepyhead screen are multiple tabs that say things like Daily, Statistics, Overview, etc. Have you tried selecting different tabs?
Here is one of my charts - note the white tabs at the top and that 'Daily' is in blue because that is what is selected.

Also, your card should only have to be in the reader a very short time, such as about 30 seconds or so.
[Image: Pic3YFB.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
My saturday looks OK like this....
http://imgur.com/Sz1u3WM

The days before than show

http://imgur.com/a/mcS5a

Even though card has been in for about a week
Post Reply Post Reply
aeilers,
On the second graph that says summary only.....

Once in SleepyHead, go to the daily page that shows summary only, then look at the very bottom right of the page and click on the graphs arrow. The arrow should be facing down.
That should turn them on.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
it wont let me change it... i click and nothing happens
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, sorry. I'm not sure what the issue is, but it sounds like maybe you didn't have the SD card in your APAP during those days......or the card was write protected when in the APAP.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
is there a way to put card back into machine and get back data ?  My setup in machine is sd micro into a adapter.. then when I take it to the computer I take micro out and then into a micro usb reader..  i thought about clearing the micro card via computer and putting back into machine and try again
Post Reply Post Reply
The detailed data is only stored on the SD card, the machine only stores summary data, so it looks like unless you can rebuild the data and it works you are out of luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
on the chart you posted for May 12, it looks like you somehow clicked on "Events" tab. You should try to go back to May 12, and see if you can select the "Details" tab.

hope that works.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 77 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 286 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 508 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 283 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 664 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR DaveInDenver 2 442 08-18-2023, 04:32 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  OSCAR - No data summary only jackbhr 8 693 04-14-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: pilothaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.